officially done

This is the part 2 of "No reason"

Advance sorry for grammatical error and typos. And sorry for not being able to update for the past 3 days.

-

2 years later...

Lisa's pov

I feel like suffocating because of all this paper works and stuff that is related to business. But at the same time happy because it is okay if I'm always in front of this folders instead of flirting and having a date. Well......

"Ms. Manoban?" I heard a knock on my door so i said she can come in. "Your friends are all waiting for you." She said.

"Okay, thank you Sana." I said with a smile. She's my loyal secretary and she's the sweetest. Then after that she left the room.

Yep, they are still my friends after two years and I'm lucky to have them but at the same time I'm annoyed at them because they are the cause of my stress. They really act like a kid who's not going to have their candy.

Anyways, if you are asking me "how are you?" i must say that I've been better. I mean after all i still need to continue my life. I feel great and tired at the same time. You'll know why soon.

I've been travelling around the world because of some business trips. It is either for a week or a month or more than that.

*Ring*

Wow, thanks. You just ruin my story telling.

*Ring*

Right. I'm going to answer you, please calm your ass down.

"Yah!" I silently laugh faking that I'm pissed.

"What the hell? Stop shouting." He said with deep voice.

"You started it." I said while rolling my eyes as if he can see me.

"Why you didn't message me yesterday?" He sounded like a father.

"And why is that?" I asked with bitchy tone.

"Aish! you idiot. You said you'll message me when you arrive at your house." He said slightly annoyed or is he really?

"Oh, sorry kekeke~" I just remember that right now.

I actually came back from a business trip with this dumbass in New Zealand and i must say that all of the memories to that city came back. I'm feeling happy and sad at the same time because there's so many memories that we made there. You know who am i talking about, right? It's Jennie. Jennie my ex-girlfriend.

Yeah, i still remember her. It's such a good memori-

"Yah, are you even listening?" Oh i forgot that I'm talking on the phone.

"Oh, sorry. my bad. what is it about?" I asked.

"i said i missed you. how long are taking just to come here? please hurry up you know i can't wait. I'm too thirsty for your presence." He said that made me cringe.

"Yah! are you fucking flirting with me? I'm not buying it. I missed you too okay but duh, we just saw each other yesterday." I said, honestly.

"Tch..... anyways, you coming at Seulgi's place? i heard they are having a party their and they are all waiting for you to come." He said.

"Oh, yeah right. Sana just informed me about that. How about you? you going?" I asked him.

"If you're coming then i will." He stated. "Wait, i heard Jennie would be there." he added while i responded calmly