Childhood

"I, Lalisa Manoban will marry this beautiful girl in front of me through sickness and in health. With all my will till death do us part. I love you nini and will always be." said the 6 years old Lisa in front of their mini make up chapel.

"I, Jennie Ruby Jane Kim will marry this handsome girl in front of me and everyone through sickness and in health. With all my heart till death do us part. No matter where we go and if we grow up we'll still be together as a married couple. You'll be my wife and I'll be yours." said the 7 year old Jennie while showing her gummy smile.

"When we grow older, we will make this wedding come true as we both love each other." The 6 years old Lisa said with a smile.

"promise" they both said with smile on their faces.

"You may now kiss" Bambam said signaling Lisa and Jennie to do their thing. But...... of course since they are still young, Lisa kissed Jennie on her right cheek same with the latter.

All of their friends clap while some are shouting "Jenlisa"  "Whooo" or "Yieeee"

Lisa, Jennie, Jisoo, Bambam, Taehyung, Seulgi, Dahyun, Ju-ne, Jungkook and Rosie are childhood friends in YG village, Seoul Korea. They all grew up in the said village. Playing around, doing a house play, going to their play area: center of the village. or just hang out together.

They are all neighbours. The village they are in is form in to circle that cars must turn circle for them to pass through in the middle, your author is tired of explaining, so basically, the middle grass area is where their playground is located. Get it? Just use your imagination.

16 years later.......

"Flight 5623, Switzerland have landed. Please proceed to the immigration. Thankyou." Said the lady on the speaker.

Every people inside this huge place where all white and glass can be seen is full of busy people, communicating and meeting their love ones who arrived or saying goodbyes going somewhere else.

Airport is basically the meeting places of families, friends, love ones who they didn't see for so long and will be separated for 1 or 2 or how many days, weeks, months or maybe years.

A girl wearing a white addidas, ripped jeans, embroidered orange hoodie (Mood), a rosegold specs while her hair is in mid length with her one luggage bag beside her looking around, waiting for someone to call her name.

After how many years, finally, she came back to where she grew up along with her friends who now have their own lives. Also, she can finally reunite with her family that are left on their village.

"Yow yow yow. Manoban!" Someone shouted at the back causing Lisa to turn her head around just to see her friends running towards her with a big smile on their faces.

"Yah! Long time no see" She greeted as she hug her friends one by one. Feeling happy that finally after 16 years they are now together.

"How about me lili?" A brunette pouted behind Jisoo's back. Lisa caught the girl by her eyes and immediately went towards the girl to give her a warm tight embrace that she's longing.

And after 16 years, she's finally reunited with her first love. Her heart starts to beat fast as butterflies starts to fly in her stomach. She feels nervous and excited at the same time while hugging the girl in her arms, feeling all the warmth that she didn't noticed how long shes engulfing the girl in a very-not so, tight hug.

"You really missed me don't you?" Jennie giggled that's like a music to Lisa's ear. Just by hearing those, her world starts to focus only to the girl not minding people around her. Just by hearing those, it's like.... nothing did happened. Nothing bad did happened.