Childhood pt.2

It's been a long time...... Here is the part 2 of the short story, childhood ☺️

-

Hmmm.... didn't know four years would pass by quickly. It's been a hell but so many good things had happened at the same time. At night, a sobbing girl can be heard to the corner of her room, crying her heart out and letting all the emotions go. In almost two years Lisa tried to forget and move on after what happened. She really did her best to put her attention to something or someone. She tried dating but it didn't work out because her heart only belongs to one girl in particular but unfortunately the girl is now happy with somone's arms.

There are times that Lisa wants to end her life to not feel the pain anymore but thankfully, her squad is always there for her. They are not oblivious to not notice how Lisa loved Jennie. Yes loved, past tense because finally after four freaking years of going through hell, Lisa can finally move on with her life especially move on from her first love though first love is inevitable but she is now happy, or she thought.

"We could get ice cream on the near by store. what do you think?" jieun asked while looking on her phone searching for a store to buy dessert. "Yeah, sure" Lisa replied as she look at the girl beside her who nod in agreement.

They then started to walk to the near by ice cream parlor and when they reach it, Lisa open the door for the short girl with a word "after you" jieun giggled but enter anyways and lightly punch the tall girl in stomach earning a fake groan. They finally entered and proceed to find a seat for just the two of them and there in the far left corner where they saw two chairs facing each other. They've decided to sit there and as for Lisa being a gentlewoman as she is, pull out a chair for the short girl earning a small "thank you"

Laughing while talking about random stuffs feels so good specially when it's with someone who you are comfortable to talk to. Lisa is thanfuk for having jieun in her life. After all what happened, she tried to cope up to a lot of things with the help of the short girl. As to what everyone would think, a couple is having their date all lovey dovey to each other but they guess it wrong. Jieun or IU, short name, is Lisa's older sister it's just that the short girl is not close to the tall one but after what happened four years ago she tried to talk to her younger sister and she did not failed, well at first Lisa really hated the older because Jieun is from another girl that Lisa's father lived with but that's like a long time ago so past is past. They wouldn't be here if they didn't talk it out and agree to not hate each other because they only have each other after all since their parents are always working and doing business kind of things.

"seriously, you need to find someone. our parents are getting old now and at that stage they want to see little lisa running around" jieun laugh because of the disgusted face that Lisa make. "Why don't you make one then? you're older than me though" Lisa smirk and put an ice cream on the tip of her sister's nose "Aish!" jieun rolled her eyes while wiping the ice cream on her nose. "Serves you right my lovely sister" the younger stick her tongue out and put her hands to the side of her ears, like a little girl teasing her play mate.

As a matter of fact, lisa wants to biuld a family now at the age of twenty-seven but sadly, she only imagine herself having a family to j- aish, what am i thinking? She thought to herself. I have moved on. I am happy. She keep on reminding herself.

"Shall we go now?" Jieun asked after finishing her ice cream. "Yup, let's go." Lisa said after taking a spoonful of her ice cream, scooping everything. As they were about to exit the ice cream parlor, Jieun bumped with someone causing Lisa to catch the shorter girl who's about to fall. Luckily she has quick senses. "Oh my, I'm so sorry! I didn't noticed someone is in front of me. How clumsy can i be?" The girl in front laugh at herself as she wipe the splash ice cream on her blouse. "Oh, no no. it's my fault. It's okay!" Jieun countered trying to help the girl so the girl look up and met Lisa's eyes immediately, same with the latter.

"Lisa?" The girl asked, shocked is evident on her voice and features.

"Jennie." Lisa furrowed her brows but composed herself maintaining a straight face.  Jieun then look at Lisa's face before facing Jennie. Now she knows what is happening. "Oh, you're Jennie?" She asked earning an enthusiastic nod from the brunette. "Hi, I'm Jieun, Lisa's half-sister. She told me a lot a bout you." She said while shaking the girl's hand. "You look prettier in person though as to what Lisa told me about." Jieun winked at the girl causing Jennie to blush in embarrassment. "T-Thankyou unnie..." Jennie shyly replied.

"How come you're in Korea?" Lisa finally asked, as if a cold air has passed them. You can sense that she's interested but at the same time she's blocking all the emotions. Jennie gave Lisa a look before answering. "Because I didn't left Korea? " And she furrowed her brow that made Lisa confused. Answering my question with a question, i see. "Why?" I asked out of curiosity. She chuckled first and Lisa swear that she missed those, now that Jennie is standing in front of her, all she wanted was to engulf the brunette in to a warm hug and never let her go but..... I have moved on. Lisa reminded herself for god knows how many times already.

"Oh, right. Chaeng didn't tell you?" Jennie asked earning a look of "no" from Lisa.  She heavily sigh thinking of what happened four years ago and looking straight into Lisa's doe eyes.

"I didn't get married Lisayah......"