Stranger

in which Jennie and Lisa are completely a stranger to each other.

-

Everyone is enjoying inside the nightclub.

Everyone is groving as they feel the beat of the song that is playing right now.

You can see drunk people enjoying while raising their drinks.

Some shouted while some are just laughing and talking to each other.

This is the best time to get wasted.

Everyone is already in their level of getting laid or sleeping somewhere because of how wasted they are.

There is this brunette who's drinking whiskey at the bar counter. Forgetting all of her problems. She she drunk her 1............2.........3.........4? she doesn't even know how many glass did she drunk already.

She avert her gaze to the dance floor where she saw a blonde girl moving her hips in a sync.

The brunette finds it very seductive as she stare at the blonde girl while dancing. Getting the attention from many people.

As the blonde girl noticed that someone is staring at her from the bar counter, she stop dancing and went to the brunette.

"I can see that you are staring at me for too long." The blonde girl said with a smirk.

"I was just admiring you from a far because you're such a good dancer." The brunette said.

The blonde girl sat down beside the brunette and signal the bartender to give her a drink.

"Whats you name?" As soon as the blonde girl asked that the music starts to play loud.

"What?" The brunette shouted so that the blonde can hear.

"Nothing. What are you doing here for?" The blonde lean forward to the brunette's ear.

"I'm just getting myself drunk." the brunette shouted. The blonde just nod.

They are now having their drinking session as they toss their glass of whiskey and drink it in just one gulp.

They are swaying their body as the loud music is playing.

"how about you, what are ypu doing here for?" The brunette turn to asked the blonde.

"to forget my problems." the blonde said with a nod.

"Do you perhaps have a boyfriend or a girlfriend?" The brunette asked withoit hesitation. She, herself doesnt know why she asked that. Maybe it's because of the liquor that's why she have the courage to asked that.

"I don't have any but I'll gladly be your girlfriend." The blonde said with a wink.

The brunette finds that hot as she just laugh it out so that the blonde will not notice the latter.

"I'm serious." The blonde shouted when the music stops.

They both look at each others eyes. Staring deeply with lust but the brunette was quick to avert her eyes to somewhere.

"You? do you have a boyfriend or a girlfriend?" The blonde asked as she drink her whiskey.

Jennie was hesitant at first but answer it anyways.

"None at all." She said proudly.

The two girls, enjoy each others company.

They talk for about half an hour. Teasing each other, laughing, talking about their lives and just getting wasted.