Caught Up

Amanda☀︎

Mahogany and I were laughing about random crap when there was a knock on the door. All of the boys were outside. I motioned for Mahogany to come over. I whispered the plan into her ear and she nodded.

"Guys come on!"

"Alright, alright!" Mahogany yelled. She unlocked the door and we both dashed into the bathroom and locked the door.

They were constantly banging on the door and it was hilarious. Mahogany and I were dying of laughter. After about ten minutes the banging stopped so Mahogany and I left the bathroom.

I decided to get ready for bed because shopping is very tiring. I grabbed a pair of sweats and a tie dye shirt I made at my birthday party a while back.

After I showered I put on my pajamas and put my hair into a side braid. I gave Mahogany a hug and told her thanks. While I put my phone on the charger I got a text from Taylor.

The Step Brother:

Ur in so much trouble

I never respond to his texts because they're mainly threats. I just tossed my phone onto the nightstand and fell a sleep.

----------------------------------------------

So as of now I'm getting my hair rebraided in like an hour. I'm debating on if I should have her fall in love with Shawn, Gilinsky, or someone else. If you want you can comment down below who you want her to fall in love with.

Also I think there was supposed to be more to this chapter and if it got deleted I don't know how or why. The next chapters longer so if there's anything that doesn't make sense, then it probably got deleted.

*lanie🎀