Off To Neverland

Amanda☀︎

The blaring music of Can't Be Tamed by Miley Cyrus woke me up. I accidentally pushed my iPhone onto the floor while trying to turn off my alarm.

Not even wanting to get up, I had to. I grabbed my phone and went to the bathroom. After I showered and washed my face, I did my makeup. The bruises were starting to be more noticeable.

I applied my normal everyday makeup and curled my hair. When I finished that, I brushed through it and added a bow. I decided to wear a skater skirt and a "you can't sit with us" my little pony shirt.

When I finished I noticed that no one was there. I knocked on all the other boys rooms doors and no one answered. I went back to my room to grab my phone when Taylor stopped me.

He grabbed my shoulders and coldly told me,

"So, heard that you've been making friends."

"No, that's a lie." I couldn't tell him I was best friends with Jack, or he'd kill me. Taylor thinks that if I have friends, they'll find out that he hurts me.

"Are you sure?" He asked while Carter walked out. I swear I will kill this kid if it's the last thing I do. He looked at me sorrily while I have him a disgusted look.

"Carter."

"Yeah man?" He asked while looking at Taylor.

"Hit her."

"Whatever." He walked over and slapped me. It hadn't hurt at all. He then threw me to the ground and they both started kicking, punching, slapping me.

I sat there and let them. Like I said earlier, there's no point in fighting back because that only makes it worse. By now I thought they would've finished but then all of a sudden I saw Matt.

He looked at me with sorry eyes and joined them. When they left I felt like I'd been left to die. I don't understand why they gave me sorry eyes when surely the way they acted, they didn't seem sorry.

I looked down at my shirt that now had some small blood stains. What do they have in their shoes? Metal toe caps? I shrugged off the thought and got up while using the railing for support.

I've been walking back to my room for about twenty minutes now. All of a sudden Jack walked by me. He grabbed my arm and dragged me to the entrance by the elevators.

"What is going on!" Jack whisper yelled to me.

"What do you mean what's going on?!"

"When were you going to tell me?"

"Well, I only know as much as you do about this so what are you talking about?" I was scared that he found out about Taylor because my life was pretty much on the line here.

"That your birthday was in August!" He said jokingly.

"Yeah." I said laughing with him. I saw Taylor out of the corner of my eye and I gave him a glare. Oh shit what have I done? He came walking over, oh crap.

"Hey Jack, can I talk to Mandy real quick?"

"Yeah sure bye Mandy."

"Bye." I said as I waved nervously while Taylor dragged me over to the stairs. He had a death grip on my arm and it was really hurting.

"Alright listen here bitch, that was to close. One more slip up and you're dead meat." He said and I nodded nervously.

"Do you understand?!" He asked me like a drill sergeant. I nodded my head.

"I said do you understand?!" He asked again.

"Yes."

"Good, now go." He yelled while throwing me to the ground and I almost fell down the stairs. I used my hands to pull me back up but Taylor
slapped me and pushed me down.

"Stay here!" He yelled before walking out. I didn't know how much more of this I could take. Crying honestly doesn't do me any good because it doesn't make my problems go away.

Taylor came back with Carter, Matt and Gilinsky. So much for besties, am I right? They all had glares in my direction. Why was Jack here though. Before I knew it I felt like I was falling down the stairs. I was trying to fight the darkness that was surrounding me.

I felt someone pick me up bridal style and carry me out. Hearing something about 911 and some sirens I knew they called the police but who? My breathing started to become faster and faster. Soon I was in the ambulance and I felt like I might as well die instead of live, but I mean what could I do.

Then I thought to myself,

"Off to Neverland."

----------------------------------------------

So yeah I don't know what month her birthday is really in but whatevs! Anyways yeah I know Taylor seems like a criminal right now and I'm guessing some of you are saying for him to be arrested but that's not happening.

If you're wondering why he bullies her, you'll find out either in the middle or like close to the very end of the book. You're also probably wondering why Gilinsky us bullying her to but you'll find out.

Thanks for reading!

*lanie🎀