When Can I Leave?

Amanda☀︎

I woke up the next morning and saw Mahogany sleeping on the couch. Her hair was everywhere and it was hilarious. I grabbed my phone and snapped a picture.

"MAHOGANY!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. I guess she was so surprised that she fell off the couch.

"What the hell Mandy!" She said while running her head.

"Be glad that it wasn't a smack cam." I said back.

"Good point."

"When can I leave?"

"I don't know, I'll go check."

"Thanks."

"No problem and if Taylor or the others come in, call me."

"I will."

With that she walked out of the room leaving me by myself. A few minutes later Johnson walked in.

"Hey blondie, where's your partner in crime?" I knew it was a stupid question but he was going to give me a stupid answer back anyways.

"In Hawaii."

"Are you serious?!"

"Haha no." He said while trying to put on a serious face, but we ended up laughing.

"So when are you guys going back to MagCon?" I asked while picking up my phone and some water that I started to drink.

"Tomorrow and you, my best friend for life are going on stage with us." He replied while pointing at me. As soon as he said this I spit the water that I was drinking at him.

"What do you mean I'm going on stage with you guys?" I asked while still in shock.

"Well, first of all spitting isn't nice and second you're going because this is your first MagCon."

"And probably my last." I mumbled under my breath.

"You know you're going to the one after this to right?" He asked looking at me.

"Well I don't remember ever having a say in this." I said sassily while crossing my arms.

"Yeah I know, but you're parents said you were going and that you're doing online school now."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa hold on a second. My parents told you and not me?"

"Pretty much."

"Ugh." I groaned.

"But you'll be with your best friends." He said in a girly voice.

"That's why I groaned, smart one."

"Anyways, I'm going to Starbucks."

"Get me a strawberry frap!" I yelled as he walked out the door. Not even a few minutes later, Mahogany cam rushing in the door.

"How long does it take to ask one simple question?" She was still catching her breath from running in here.

"That's not important right now, but guess what?"

"You and I are going to be models for Brandy Mellville."

"Are you serious?"

"No, but anyway Taylor and Johnson are having a huge fight right now."

"What do you mean?"

"Here." She handed me her phone and told me to click on the video. When I finished watching that, I was about to burst into tears.

"It's okay Mandy, it's okay." She said while pulling me into a hug. They looked like they almost killed each other.

"Are they still fighting?"