Death Sentence

Amanda☀︎

No I'm totally kidding, I never died. (A/ N I had to put in that Mean Girls reference.) I ran to the stairs after I threw my bags down. When I made it to the top I walked over to the barrier that was separating me from the ground.

My back slid against the wall and I pulled my knees to my chest and cried. Crying my eyes out, I kept thinking why Taylor was so mean to me. I've never done anything to him, to give him the reason to make my life a living hell.

Sometimes I actually thought about what Taylor said. I've cut myself so much I almost bled to death in one try, swallowed some bleach, a foot away from falling off of our two story house roof. Anything you can pretty much name, I've either done it, tried it or almost done.

I looked at my scars that were almost invisible looking right now.

After a few minutes of crying I heard noise coming from the door. They were coming up here. Fudge. I ran to the crates that were behind the door. Popping the lid off of one, the noises kept getting louder and louder.

The lid came off and I jumped inside. I grabbed the lid and jumped inside. I put the lid back on top of the box right when I heard the door open.

I heard them screaming for me, running around the roof looking for me. Between the cracks in the box, I could see Gilinsky's feet. Oh crap I said to myself.

He was about to pull the lid off of the box I was in, and my heart was beating a million miles a minute.

"Jack come on!" I heard Aaron yell. Thank you Aaron, I owe you my life now! Not. When I'd heard the the door, if heard tons of muffled crying then the door slammed shut.

After a few minutes of waiting, I pushed the lid open and there were tons of angry faces in front of me. The worst ones were Mahogany, Blondie, Carter and Nash. Oh dear God.

"What are you doing here?!" They all exclaimed at the same time.

I climbed out of the crate and pushed past all of them. Opening the door, I ran down the stairs as fast as I could without tripping. Running to my room as fast I could, I looked behind me and they were only a few feet away.

While I was locking the door, I realized since Mahogany had a key that would be useless. I grabbed my suitcase and dragged it into the bathroom along with a blanket two pillows, my MacBook and my phone charger. I quickly locked the bathroom door and just sat there.

I heard the door open and all of them yelling for me. Someone started to jiggle the knob on the bathroom door, but it never opened. I smirked even though I knew they couldn't see me.

I grabbed the pillows and the blanket and set them up in the tub like a bed. I plugged in my laptop and left it on the counter. Grabbing my phone I noticed that Taylor was texting me.

Step Brother: come out of the bathroom

Me: who says

I shut off my phone and realized I'm fifteen. Even though Taylor's only two years older than me, doesn't mean I can let him push me around. It's bullshit that I let him physically hurt me for a year and let him get away with it.

I opened the bathroom door and all of them were crowded in front of the door. Pushing past them, I grabbed Taylor's arm and dragged him into the hallway. The first thing I did was slap him as hard as I could across the face.

"You'll pay for that bitch!" He yelled while holding his face. I then punched him into the stomach. He fell back in pain. Then I went over to him and kicked him a few times on each side.

"I think you'll be the one getting the bill." I said before walking back into the hotel room.

"What just happened?" Matt asked confused.

"This." I said as I slapped him across the face, before running into the bathroom and locking the door. There was pounding on the door until it stopped. I heard a few clicks and all of a sudden Gilinsky walked in. Sometimes I really hate bobby pins.

"You better tell me what the hell that was about!" He demanded while pointing to the door.

"Who's going to make me?" I said sassily.

"Them." All of a sudden Taylor, Matt and Carter walked in. Oh shit!

"Get her." Taylor demanded. Out of nowhere, Carter grabbed both of my arms and pinned them behind my back. I'm so scared right now, but I can't let them know that.

"Now, either you can talk, or you can die. Choice is yours." Taylor said while crossing his arms. Bullcrap! I need to find out why I'm being interrogated in the first place.

"I would if you told me why you're an asshole to me in the first place, I gladly would."

"Oh, so you want an answer." All of a sudden Taylor walked a little closer to me and trust me, I'd probably be slowly dying in the bathtub soon.

"Well you see, I used to have a girlfriend named Melanie, and one day she was hit by a car and guess who hit her?" He said while walking closer with his arms still crossed.

"I don't know, Santa Claus?" I asked stupidly. This was funny.

"Shut up."

"Who's going to make me?" I snapped back.

"Gilinsky." Taylor stated simply. Jack then came over to me and tied a bandana around my mouth. Well this is just awesome. Note my sarcasm.

(A/N if you've seen the McDonald's commercial with the girl and the cloud that's what Amanda sounds like right now.)

"Anyways. Guess who hit her." He said while smirking. Was he stupid? I can't talk! I rolled my eyes and someone's hand collided with my face. Matt.

"Your mom hit her." He stated plainly. Okay so I can feel his pain, but why do you have to abuse a person evaluate my mom hit her? I mean yes that's terrible, but why me?

"Gilinsky." He said while Jack took the bandana off of me.

"Look, Taylor I know how you feel, but why do you have to hurt me for that?" I asked. I swear if he yells at me, it's not going to be pretty.

"No you don't! You don't know what it's like to have the love of your life get bit by a car, then survive then get shot and die!" He yelled. I took a step back and just stared right at him.

"I may not know, but if you were nine years old how would you like it if your best friend died? Huh? Leaving you with no one but a divorced mom that gets remarried and then you get an asshole for a step brother. How would you like it Taylor?"

That was all I said before walking out of the bathroom and slumping down onto my bed.

*******

As of now I'm catching the third flight I've had in the past two days to get back to my house. Here's how my flights were. The first one was from Hawaii to LA. Then there was LA to Chicago. Then there's Chicago to where I live. Also I have my competition team tryouts for dance today at 2 and I'm going there on two hours of sleep, so wish me luck.

*lanie