Mean Girls

Amanda☀︎

I felt someone jump onto my bed before I rolled off. Looking up to see who it was, I saw Taylor. Oh shit, this isn't good.

"Mandy, can I talk to you in the hall?" Everyone looked at him. I noticed White Chicks was on. Mahogany gave me a pleading look to say no. I shook my head at her.

"Sure." I sighed. We walked out of the room into the hallway.

"Mandy, I'm really sorry."

"For what?"

"I'm apologizing for you being a such a bitch." He replied with a smirk. I knew he wasn't going to apologize for real. Before I could open the door to the room, he grabbed my arm with a death grip.

"Also, tell anyone and you'll have the worst beating of your life." Did my hospital visit not teach him anything?!

"I don't think you can get your friends to help you."

"We'll see about that." He replied before brushing past me and locking me out of the room. Keep in mind I'm still in my pajamas and there's nowhere for me to go since it's like two in the morning. Oh crap, we have MagCon today.

I started banging on the door when I heard the volume get louder. Probably Taylor making sure no one heard me to let me in. My back sunk against the door, when I pulled my knees into my chest and started crying. I then got away from the door and fell asleep by the wall.

"Mandy!"

"Mandy!"

I heard a bunch of people shouting my name, before someone picked me up and started carrying me. I was like half asleep and half awake, if you know what I mean. A few minutes later I smelled the pool. Oh fudge. Before I knew it, I felt the water before a ton of people jumped in around me.

"Thanks." I replied angrily before attempting to get out of the pool. Someone pulled on my leg. I turned around and it was Shawn. He pulled me back into the water and we started laughing. After awhile I got out of the pool and made a mad dash for my room.

When I got there I grabbed a pair of high waisted shorts and a white *LOX* crop top. I speed showered but took a while on my hair. Once I finished my shower I put on my clothes and blow dried my hair. Then put some heat protectant on it. I straightened my hair and left it down put used one of Mahogany's cat ear headbands.

I unplugged the iron and applied some make up to cover up some of my fading bruises.

"Are you ready!" Mahogany asked while banging on the door.

"Yeah." I replied while finishing up my eyeliner.

I walked out and Mahogany gasped.

"Love the cat ears!" She said while pointing to the headband.

"Love the flower crown!" I replied while pointing to my flower crown on her head.

"To the event!" Mahogany yelled while pointing to the ceiling.

"Wrong way Mahogany." I said while laughing.

"To the event!" Mahogany yelled while pointing to the door. I grabbed my phone while she grabbed hers and we dashed out the door.

"What took you so long?" Aaron asked.

"Perfection takes time!" I yelled sassily.

"Let's go bitches!" Taylor yelled while we walked outside.

"Is that like his catch phrase or something?" I asked while whispering to Mahogany.

"Guess so." She whispered back while we walked outside to the limo. On our way to the venue, I was sitting in between Gilinsky and Carter. Not awkward at all. I decided to check my phone and some random number texted me.