Chapter 42

Go watch it on YouTube, please.
Share the Love the BTS shines on you.

Third POV
Keith ran as fast as he could to the other paladins, they would know what to do. Although he did not think it was a good idea to leave Lance alone, he had no idea what to do.

As he was running he heard Shiro's voice coming from the docking bay, so that is where he went.

He skidded around the corner and stopped in his tracks when he saw the others and another Altean.

"Who is this?" Keith questioned, pointing at Honerva. His voice was breathy from the sprinting.

"...this is Honerva." Allura's voice was slow as she made the decision to call her by her actual name.

"What's wrong Keith, you rushed in here like something drastic had happened." Pidge said looking up at him.

Keith remember what he had come to them for.
"It's Lance, he's insane, he wants me to....abuse him." His voice slowed as he fully realised what Lance wanted. "He said that he wanted me to show him love, to hit him and kick him...."

All of the paladins had shock written on their faces. They had no idea how to respond to the idea of Lance wanting to be abused.
They all turn to Honerva.

"Lotor started this manipulation game with Little Blue, he called it 'I love you'." She said to them but they still did not understand her.

"Argh! Lotor was making his omega believe that Abuse is Love." She stated matter of fact, a little annoyed at their dense minds. Their mouths hung open, now they were even more lost for words. How could someone train a person to think like that?

"......Keith?" The said person looked at Hunk. "....Where is Lance...?" Hunk looked as though he might faint from stress and information overload.

"I left him in his room..." Keith cut himself off as he realised what he had done. ".....alone."

He immediately turned around and bolted for the omegas room, complete dread in his mind.

He had just left a mentally unstable, omega in a room by himself..... Shit!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the shorter chapter, I just wanted to get that scene over with. I've been finding it harder to write down what I am thinking for the story, and also find an appropriate way to end the story.

Don't worry it won't happen yet. Just a warning because it can't do on forever.

Have a great day or night 😊