Our second meeting

Hi friends!! Thank you so much for your valuable votes and comments...
Thanks for reading silent readers, please do vote if you like this story

🌹🌹🌹🌹

Laksh: Dadi let's go... Give me your luggage...
Dadi where are you looking... Dadi... That girl went away....
Come on..

Dadi with a sigh: Laksh ,she is so sweet right, she didn't even fight with you, when your words are rude...

Laksh: Dadi,... Why can't you understand my sayings?? I am getting late Dadi... Come fast... please...

Dadi: Wait Laksh, I am sorry... See there...

Laksh: It's OK dadi, where you want me to see...

Laksh slided his head wearily and saw a girl is coming out of the train towards him... Laksh is shocked to the core....

She came running towards him to hug him... He ran behind dadi...

Laksh: Dadi, I told you right!! I need time for marriage... Then why did you did all this in hurry... Oi girl., Don't come near to me... I will kill you for sure..

Dad: beti, sorry .... I saw a sweet girl now... I decided she is my grandson's wife... I haven't meet anyone like her... I like her so much...

Laksh's eyes popped out hearing Dadi's words...

Girl (Kavya) : hello dadi ,what are you blabbering now ... You only told me to change your grandson to accept for marriage, then... Why...what are you thinking about me in your mind...

Laksh: Oi, don't dare to raise your voice before my dadi.. then you won't be alive to go to your village too... Go away...

Kavya: as if I am eager to marry you... I haven't meet such a rude person ever in my life .. I really feel pity for that girl... please don't spoil that girl's life...

Laksh: Oi, .. go away or else I don't know what I will do??

Kavya twisting her lips: I am going, ... There is no need for you to say...

After Kavya went with her luggage,

Laksh: what is this Dadi??...
I have every rights on you, I will fight with you, I will get beatings from you... But I won't allow anyone to raise voice against you.. how dare she...

 how dare she