Gonna propose my better half

Hi friends!! How are you all? Sorry for delay... I got into practical exams that's why don't mistake me.... Missed your comments so much....

Thanks for waiting and for your valuable votes and comments.. please do continue your support...

💖💖💖💖

A beautiful morning arises,.. Laksh is shown sleeping on his royal bed...

In his dream,

His Ragini is hitting him with pillow, he is resisting it by hugging his pillow and hiding his face.. then she pulls of his duvet... She pulled his ears....

Laksh got up from his bed and hugged her....

Laksh: I love you... my Sweetie.... My lady bodhi dharma...

Ragini hungs her head down... Hiding her smile...

In Reality,

Dadi: you stupid Laksh... Leave me... Who is that lady bodhi dharma?? (Slapped him hard)

Laksh got shocked seeing dadi, he touched his cheeks....

Laksh: dadi, why did you slap me?? Uffo... Can't you even allow me to be happy in my dream too..

Dadi pulled his ears hard... And asked him about that lady bodhi dharma...

Laksh blushed and hungs his head down...

Laksh: dadi, .... You know her... She is Ragini... Dadi... I met her yesterday.... She is so sweet.. you know dadi... (Pulling dadi's cheeks)..

And I decided if my marriage happens, it will be only with my Ragini ... I love her dadi... I gonna propose her today... Bless me na...

Dadi: I am Happy for you Laksh... God has opened your eyes finally.... (Touched his head).. get ready fast... Please come with her in the evening.. I will make foods for you both.. Then don't show your short tempered nature to her... Behave politely... Could you caught it??

Laksh: dadi, you don't worry... I am here na... I gonna propose her today (he shouted and jumped onto his bed)

 I gonna propose her today (he shouted and jumped onto his bed)

In Hospital,

Ragini is shown asked Sanskar to go and take rest.. but Sanskar is hell adamant not to move from there still swara opens her eyes...