To get my love back...

Hi friends!! How are you all... Hope you are all fine ... Sorry for delay again... I got into works... Don't worry... Hereafter i will long updates .. so soon our story will end..
Thank you so much for your valuable votes and comments.. thank you so much for waiting friends...

I promise you all to complete this story before next sunday... It depends on your votes

🌸🌸🌸🌸

Here the story begins with...

Laksh is shown sleeping in the bed.. hugging his pillow... Someone is tapping his back...

Laksh: please let me sleep for sometime.. today is sunday.. let me take rest.. Dadi..

Ragini: yeah.. so you can sleep this long??..

Laksh lightly opened his eyes...

Laksh: Again the same dream... Oh shit.. (he faced his pillow and tries to sleep..)

Ragini got a smile hearing his words.. she put knelt down beside bed and touched his hair lightly.. making him to have a look at her... She smiled and Laksh too smiled..

Laksh: Ragini..if it's not a dream...i want to freeze this moment.... I love you Ragini..

Ragini: Love you too Laksh.. good morning ...have the coffee... I kept it here (pointing at it)..

Then she kissed his forehead... He smiled..

Ragini: stop smiling.. dadi is waiting for us... What will she think if i stayed with you this long?? Get up.. laksh ..

Laksh: you are dadi ...right... Then...how...

He got up from the bed hurriedly, running his fingers through his hairs..

Laksh: Ragini.. Dadi.....
Get out Ragini... It's not your home...

Ragini closed his mouth with her palm...

Ragini: why you are shouting ??

Laksh: why can't you understand..??? We can't marry that's final... First leave from here.. please...

Ragini with a cute pout: ok.. i will go... Don't forget to have coffee... I specially made for you.. shall I go??.. But I don' t want...

Laksh: (gritting his teeth) will you..

Ragini: cool...cool... I am going ...bye...bye...

She again turned back at the door step and...

Ragini: Laksh... Today is sunday right.. you are free and me too.. why can't we go out?? Laksh...

Laksh looked at her with anger..

Ragini: sorry... Won't you want me to stay here... I don't want to go away from you...
Please...