Love is everything....

Hi friends!! Thank you so for your valuable response... Here we came to last part of our story... I know you are all shocked, even myself... I couldn't find time to update... I hate lagging and waiting for the next update...
I know friends, you all would have scolded me for my delay or ending with the twist so far... Right!!😂😂.. even I used to do same when I read other stories.. please do forgive me as your sissy, for all my silly mistakes, I did so far..

Thanks for reading friends!!
So here comes the ending of our story with a long update.. please people, try to vote at least this last part, give me your maximum votes as a gift or a little appreciation for my works...if you like it....

🌸🌸🌸🌸

Here the story begins with...

Laksh and Ragini came to Ragini's house in hand in hand.... Dadu got happy seeing both together...

The scenario,

Laksh is shown coming along with Ragini inside her mansion... He is little bit nervous and scared to lose his Ragini.. At the same time, his mind is haunted with the memories, where he got insulted for his dad when he goes to bride's house..

But here the situation is different, where Ragini's family pampers him a lot... He feels blessed to have Ragini, her dad and dadu...
He got emotional when Ragini's dad ask him to call as his dad.. he simply loved her family... Even they are friendly and treating the maids as their family members ,he got impressed... He thanked God for the first time after those incidents for giving Ragini as his would to be wife... He felt blessed and he felt complete with his love....

Days passed,

Ragini often used to visit Laksh in his home ,same with Laksh... Laksh often comes to Ragini's house not only to see her but to spend quality time with her family members... But Sanskar and Laksh didn't talk to each other, that bothers Ragini... She doesn't know how to end the problem..

She asked suggestions from her dad to unite Laksh and Swara... It will make end of fights between Laksh and Sanskar...she thought...

Ragini: dad ,what will I do?? I am so scared?? I don't know what to do??

Raj: try to advice Laksh about relationship values...
Or make him understand about Swara...
Or don't compel him, give him space ... after giving advice .

Do these things, he might change his mind...

Ragini: ok dad, I will try...

.....

Ragini: Laksh, will you come to mental asylum... I will wait for you.. some urgency...

Laksh: haan, I am coming...

In mental asylum,

Ragini introduces her favourite girl child who is handicapped at the same time, she is a mentally underdeveloped child... He felt bad for that little girl...
Laksh questions her about the condition of that kid ..