I got my love but i'm not happy

Hi friends!! Thank you so much for your valuable votes and comments.... Sorry for delay, my college has started, I hardly finds time... Don't worry... I will try to complete this story within next month... Not only this but my other story too.... Please do vote to let me update fast....

🌸🌸🌸🌸

Ragini came out of his company and walked towards the gate.... She turned and see whether her Laksh was there, but our Laksh hided behind the wall when he noticed her... He silently cried resting his back on the wall...

She started walking wiping her tears....

Ragini: I got my love but why I am not happy... He has admitted his love... But he is not accepting... I won't let him to suffer with his pain hereafter... I must do something....

 I must do something

.....

Ragini entered the hospital, she saw the place where she sat with Laksh... His words, his consolations, his nok jhoks and their fights , everything she remembered and her lips curved into a smile...

She sat in the same place and touched the nearby place...where Laksh had sat... And her eyes became tearful thinking of his broken state...
Sanskar came outside of swara's room and he moved towards Ragini when he saw her crying....

Sanskar: Di... What happened... Why are you cryi....

She got up from her seat abruptly....

Ragini: Sanskar, what are you thinking in your mind?? You are behaving as if you know everything.... Do you know anything about Laksh... You didn't even given him any respect... They are siblings... they will have thousand reasons regarding their family matters.... Who are you to disrespect him??

Keep it in your mind, don't ever try to talk to him like that... I know him well more than you... So, better behave properly...

 So, better behave properly