Thoughts of you brings smile

hi friends!! thank you so much for your valuable votes and comments.... please do continue your support...

🍁🍁🍁🍁

Ragini is sitting beside the bed in which swara is lying.... Dadu, Sanskar and Raj came inside to see Swara.... Sanskar got teary eyed seeing his love in such state....

After some time,

Sanskar told Ragini to go home as it's late night nearly 11pm...he assured her that he will take care of Swara.. Ragini and others left to home.. Sanskar sat in the nearby chair and looked at Swara..... He remembered his first meeting with her....

Flashback...

Swara is coming towards the entrance in hurry .. Sanskar came to drop Ragini and he came inside the hospital to handover her some tonic as she left in the bike itself......

Both Swara and Sanskar collided with each other,. and that tonic bottle became opened which he kept in his pocket and it stained Sanskar shirt...

Sanskar: don't you have eyes ?? Can't you walk properly.... See my shirt is spoiled.. now.. how will I go to my office...

Swara: I am so sorry sir,... mistake is mine.... please let me leave,... its urgent ...

Sanskar: hello, you are speaking as if I am free,.. tell me what I have to do with this shirt.....

Ragini: threw it away stupid.. who asked you to come in closing your eyes...

Sanskar: di, you don't know what happened?? See this bottle is opened and my shirt is spoiled.. and look at this girl.. she..

He stopped seeing Swara's teary eyes.....

Sanskar: why are you crying now??... First stop crying.. you go.. fault is also mine....

Swara: I am sorry....(wiping her tears)

Ragini: it's ok Swara, you go.. I will handle him.. this idiot is my brother....

Sanskar looked at Swara with guilty..

That night went Sleepless for Sanskar. His thoughts are filled with Swara.. her innocent nature, her teary eyes disturbed him.. he felt guilty for his act.. Next day Sanskar came to hospital to see Swara and to apologize her....