I can't see you crying

Author's note:

Hi friends!! Thanks for those 20 members who voted the last part... I don't know whether to laugh or to get sad....I won't compel you to vote...but please do vote if you like my work...

🌹🌹🌹🌹

Next day morning arises,

Laksh is going in car to his company... But stopped near gate.... He saw Swara standing at the side waiting for him.... Irritated Laksh goes out of the car to scold her....

Laksh: Watchman where are you???...you are fired.... Why are you allowing strangers near the gate .... Get out you two...

Watchman: Sorry sir, but this girl told that she knows you... She is your friend....

Swara longingly looked at Laksh with teary eyed....

Laksh: what do you want Ms.Swara...

Swara: .....wish you many more happy returns of the day.. I made this sweet for you.... Dad told before that you like it...bro...sorry.... Please do take it....

Swara is somewhat reserved type , she has been bullied in school, college too as she is an illegitimate child...but Laksh didn't know anything about her except that she is his step sister...

Swara has none except Laksh.. she wants to get brother's love from him.... But he hates her...

With teary eyed, she looked at Laksh...

Laksh: do you want me to take it?? OK

Laksh: do you want me to take it?? OK..now you leave...

When swara moved from there, he threw away the tiffin box..in rage.... Swara can't control her tears. Laksh gets inside the car....

Laksh helped Swara to complete her MBBS after her mom died... That too made Swara loves her bro so much.... But Laksh did it for name sake...he didn't want anyone to point hands at his family...

Swara looked at his car with her tears flowing through her cheeks.... When she walked on the road, she got into an accident, she got admitted in the Mumbai hospital where she is working as house surgeon ....

She is admitted in the ICU.. Ragini saw swara in that condition and she started crying.. she tried to call Sanskar but it is switched off.... She got the number of Laksh as swara saved his number as bhai in her phone....