Dark Moon II

Chappie WARNING:

ManxBoy, werewolf, and not one single hot scene

++++++++++++

Deep voice that seemed to be dipped in sinfully dark chocolate caressed Danny's ears. A pink, wet tongue darted out between his lips as he wetted his dry, cracking lips. "Who are you?"

A smile graced the man's lips but his deep, light blue eyes didn't change from its cold perusal of the young man before him.

"Soon, you'll be my Mikael."

The moment Danny heard the words, fear gripped him in a tight vise. Shaking his head, he scooted farther away from the man, his lust overridden by fear. "No. Get away from me."

"Soon you'll all be mine. Mind, body and soul." With the man's words Danny felt an overwhelming pressure enwrap his whole body and he couldn't move a muscle.

"What are you doing to me?" He gasped out. The man just looked at him and then in a flash, Danny was being carried out of the house. He looked back at his parent's house, watching it get smaller and smaller. He couldn't speak or scream for help. Something was holding his voice back; like a large tape was over his lips rendering him mute.

Even struggling within the hold of the man was of no use. Danny was securely hugged to the man's chest and the pressure around him was practically paralysing him.

Feeling helpless Danny could feel the tears threatening to fall on his cheeks. He couldn't think why this was happening to him. He was just a normal teenager for godsakes.

It felt like what seemed to be hours when the man finally stopped into a clearing. Danny tried to look at everything with a sweep of his eyes but the man had already placed him on the ground. He would have run but the invisible restraints were still keeping him captive.

Danny finally can have a look at his captor, under the night sky. He was the very same man in his dreams and now he was standing here in front of him in the flesh. Dressed in dark teal polo shirt that stretches across his broad chest he looked dangerous yet handsome and Danny could still feel the residual lust whenever he looks at him.

Tight-fitting pants molded perfectly to his long and powerful legs. It was so dark that it almost resembles black but not quite. And it was only now that he had noticed the man was barefoot. Dirt caked the sole of his feet and leaves were glued to the sides. Yet he still looked as handsome as ever and Danny was willing to bet that even with all the mud, leaves and dirt in the world can't make this man look less striking.

The man was looking at him with an unreadable look on his face. His head was slightly tilted to the side as if he was pondering something. And then he looked up; Danny followed. He couldn't fathom what was the guy looking at. It was a cloudless sky and numerous visible stars were blinking down on them. Nothing was amiss except for the moon; it was nowhere insight.

"It's time."

Just as the words left the man, Danny felt the most excruciating pain rake his whole body. He screamed and he briefly noticed that he was no longer mute or paralyzed. He let his pain be known as he shouted, grunted, moaned and groaned with all his might. Within minutes he was reduced into a ball of writhing pain.

"St-stop... this-s... ple-please..." When there was actually a moment where he can breathe amidst the pain, Danny pleaded. He couldn't take it anymore. What is happening to him?

As sudden as it came, it was gone in a flash. It was then replaced by a hunger Danny couldn't describe. He coughed, trying to ease the burning sensation. Danny clawed at his throat, at his chest; not caring about the deep, red marks left from his sharpened claws, just wanting for his misery to end.