Pierce Me

Chappie WARNING:

BoyxBoy, vampire,  foul language, and first person POV, oh yeah, some smut

++++++++++++

[Jesse's POV]

Large, rough hands caressed my skin and I arched towards it; wanting to feel more of that delicious contact. My hands snaked across sweat slicked skin onto soft strands of hair and I let my fists bury itself in it. It was pure ecstasy doing it and I couldn't stop the small moan escaping my parted lips.

"Oh, more, MORE!"

Parting my legs, I felt the unmistakable hardness of his shaft resting just above my hips and I thrusted, making our members graze each other. My loud moan almost drowned his hiss of pleasure but I heard it nonetheless; my heart swelling knowing I can make him feel that.

A warm, wet tongue trailed its way to my chest and finally to my nipple, making me gasp and writhe under him. The swirling motion of it was making the nub hard and I caught my breath as he scraped his pearly white teeth across it; the sensation almost making me come.

"F*ck me...."

As always the man would lean away from me, his face a blur yet I knew he was smirking from the twist of his pale pink lips, as the words left me. Then those said lips moved to form words but I couldn't hear any sound; just his warm breath tickling my face as he spoke.

".... you know what to do with that big, fat butt... wiggle, wiggle, wiggle..."

My hand shot out from under the blanket before closing on the blaring alarm clock and bringing it over to my face. The red digits blinked up to me in a pair of six and two eggs. Switching it off, I shuffled out of the comfy bed and into the bathroom and ten minutes later, I was fresh and dripping wet from the hot shower.

Rummaging for a shirt inside my closet, the dream of the unknown man kept running inside my head. If it weren't for the fact that I'm glaringly gay, I would have been freaked out by the constant dreams of the same man. And I am not even freaked out a bit, especially since I'm a participant and a bottom. I love bottoming.

Anyways, I went down to the dining room after making sure I was okay-looking and leaned down to place a kiss on my mom's cheek when I found her already seated there. "Morning, sweetie. How'd your sleep go? Any new dreams?"

Trudging to the fridge, I took out an apple and made my way back to the table. "Morning, mom.Hmmm... it's still him." Being only the two of us, we always keep track of each other and nothing, I mean nothing, is kept between us. The first time I topped and bottomed, she knew that too. The crazy woman even marked it on her ledger.

"Nothing new there. I still can't see his face clearly that its like a mist is over his face but nowhere else."

"Well, maybe you need to get laid."

I glared at her. Yes, I've been celibate for a few months now since breaking up with Eric but hello? It doesn't mean I can't use my right hand... or left. "Mom..." I chastised her. I can't believe my own mother is telling me to whore myself.

She dimpled at me, making her a lot younger than her 40. "You did say you're having erotic dreams about you two. Maybe a good banging is what you need."

I gasped at her; my brown eyes going wide with shock. Did my mother, the woman who birthed me, actually used "banging" in a sentence? Oh my lordy. Those ero writers are corrupting my mom's mind.

"No, I will not-- NOT-- become a slut. That position is already taken by Mr. Horrible." I snorted.

Mom raised a black brow at me, and I did the same. "What? It's true. He can't keep his pants on for half an hour in a day."