chapter 2

When I woke up I'm on a bed and I can feel an arm around me so I turn and see the guy from what I thought was a dream. He looks at me and his eyes changed to a golden color making me a bit curious, but mostly amazed. I feel sparks all over my back and then I noticed he is rubbing my back.

"Mine." He says in a calm and possive way.

That's when I remember john was taken away and thrown into a car. I get up in a quick panic way looking for my phone and shoes. At least I'm still dressed and when I hear a growl I look directly at that guy from yesterday.

"Mine, Not His!" He yelled.

For some odd reason I'm not scared or afraid of him. The door opens and a female comes in.

Is this there room? What the heck is going on? Just the thought of her being with him makes me jealous a bit.

"Jake your scaring here. Stop being a jerk and yelling at..." She says before he growls at her.

"Please you don't scare me and mom would punish you." She says.

Okay is she his sister or are they in a relationship where she call his mom her mom and vice versa?

Then a older version of the female walks in pointing a figure at him yelling, well more like scrowlling, while the younger version drags me to a different room. I can hear him growling and the woman's voice gets louder. The fake that brought me to this room has me take a shower and grabs me clothes. In the shower I let the hot water run down my body until it hits me again about john so I hurry up and got changed. So I didn't put on the underwear because one eww I don't care if they are clean or never used two I don't wear anyone's underwear even if it is bought for me and three not my style. I just scrubbed my bra cause one its only been a day and an half and two the bra she left here on the counter is too small. I walk out hearing him growling and when I exit the bedroom I see males holding him back. Once our eyes connect he relaxes a bit, but just very little. I see one the guys from yesterday that drag john away and slapped him as hard as I could. His eyes change to black and then the guy from yesterday and this morning attacks him while growling. The guy I slapped shows his neck and I'm brought to the kitchen by the same female who brought me to the one room.

"Hi I'm Nicki, I'm sorry for my stupid brother. He just doesn't understand to control himself around you  hence him being hold back." Nicki says.

"So he is your brother not something else?"

"Sadly I am related to him. What did you think I was? Wait eww never in a million years will I ever date someone like him." Niki says.

I sit I one of the chairs at the table and then I feel the sparks. I turn to see him and everyone bows there heads. We start to eat and it feels like I haven't eaten in four days. I look at him and he smiles at me making me wet a bit. Wait this shouldn't have happened I'm in a relationship with john. He growls and everyone shows their neck. After breakfast I asked him what happened to john. Just saying john made him growl grabbing me while saying mine. After what feels like a hour a guy walks up to us and both leave. Nicki looks at me apologetic.

"John is in the cells." Nicki says.

"Why?"

"I shouldn't be telling you this, but I can tell he means a lot to you. My brother had him put in the cells cause." Nicki says before a man that looks like the guy from yesterday and this morning, but an older version walks in saying that her mother wants here.

She leaves and I'm stuck here with him staring at me. After what feels like a decade he starts to talk.

"Jake is my son and he has the right to put anyone in the cells for any reason and its non of your business and concern about it." Jake's dad says.

Jake walks in growling.

"Boy don't you growl at me. She is a pathatic human you brought here and for what, to get some. Any female here would gladly have sex with you." Jake's dad says.

Niki and her mom hold Jake's dad while I walk to Jake. I have this odd feeling I'm the only one who can calm him down. I put my hand on his shoulder, but then he grabs me putting his nose near my neck while saying mine.

"Jake dear why don't you show her around." His mom says.

Jake grabs my hand and he shows me around the house. The last area he shows me is his room. We sit on his bed and I have million questions for him.

"So why is john in the cells?"

He looks at me and his eyes are black, but I'm not scared. They turn to gold.

"Because your our mate, not that males." Jake says, but it didn't sound like him.

"Jake what is a mate then?"

"My sexy mate I'm not Jake I'm his wolf, but to answer you. The moon goddess pairs each werewolf to someone
In this case you a sexy human woman. They are our other half and they fit us perfectly." Jake's wolf says.

"So like a soulmate?"

"Yes, but with werewolves there is the mate bond which helps us find our mate then there is marking and mating."