Part 10

Jason entered the hospital. Nurses and doctors rushed past with Patients on statures while some simply carried files and reports. He scanned around for the reception and hurried towards it.

"Excuse me?"
A young nurse in pink uniform looked up at him from behind the monitor.
"Yes?"
"I would like to know if you received any victim of an accident on 16th November?"
"Just a moment."
Her fingers clicked on the board rapidly as she did her research. Jason was becoming impatient. He looked around and saw a man sitting far away, sobbing.
"We had....-her voice cut through as he turned to her  "Three such cases. Two were men from the same accident scene, and one, a young girl. A hit and run case."

A hit and run.
This was it. Lina Bretz
"Can you tell me more? Which room? Her name?"
"Im sorry sir but we don't have access to that information right now. You have to go to the emergency ward for it."
Suddenly his phone chimed in.
Isaac.
He took it.
"Isaac I-
"Jason. Come at once. Im here with the director. And don't be late."
He said emphasizing on the last few words.
Of all times, why now?
He turned to the nurse. "Can you fetch that information for me? I'll return later."
"Sure. I will."

He exited the hospital hurrying to his car.
This was it.
She didn't have to be missing anymore.
He had found her. 
Miss Lina Bretz.