Epilogue

Two months later,
A new year had set in.

The snowy winters had come and gone though it still was cold enough. The Sun rays that escaped from the clouds gave a pleasant feeling. Jason rounded the garden along the path, hands in his pocket and came to stand in front of it. The cheerful voices of the kids filled the air around sounding pleasant to his ears.
He smiled.
He haven't really seen Wendy smile or laugh like that since he met her, he couldn't guess she was such a fun maker. She fitted perfectly here, amongst these kids, spreading smiles on their faces.

He walked ahead until he reached the path leading inside where he could get a better view of all of them.
Wendy, laughing and cheering, was chasing after the kids, playing with the little ones, taking them on swings one by one. The kids seemed as cheerful. In the balcony outside the entrance, the old woman sat at a table, busy knitting and admiring the kids, her eyes speaking of her happiness for them.

And their new home, a two story grey and white tiled house surrounded with gardens and shady trees. In the spring there would be flowers of all kinds.
Tulips...........Roses
A perfect home for them. 

Jason looked up at the sky, smiling, feeling the cool breeze against his face.
It felt pleasant.
There was peace.

In his mind he pictured them, or he didn't really think he was the one who did.
The two of them..

The one in white, neither black nor red but white, smiling as she turns around taking the hand of a little girl in a white dress, fluffy pony tail with a white ribbon, not blue..but white as the two of them walk ahead a path covered with pink cherry blossom trees, the petals raining down their way as they walk away, going far.
Jason opened his eyes

.......and they are gone.

"If for once I would see her again............... for once if I would see you again, I would tell you that you saved me, or I wouldn't be able to face my daughter."

THE END