I totally wasn't about to kill her

PERCYS POV

THIS CHAPTER MIGHT HAVE SOME SPOILERS IF YOU HAVE NOT YET FINISHED THE PERCY JACKSON SERIES YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Im at camp sitting in my cabin with Tyson the cyclopes.My half brother.My friend Annabeth is Athena's daughter so she is in a different cabin. The war against Kronos will start in a few weeks. I dunno if im ready for that yet.Everyone is kinda like : WE GOT THIS WE GOT PERCY! Exept for Clarisse and the Ares cabin of course.Luke is still being used as a vessel of course. 

1 hour later

2 sweaty people come out of no where while sirens are flairing and people are yellin : " INTRUDERS INTRUDERS!"  Charon cam up to the two an said "ARIES CABIN CAPREHEND THEM!" No one can defeat the whole ares cabin by themselves.Maybe me but only me.The two kinda just stare at them. They throw they're spears and I watch to see what they do. *clink.*  The spears fall on the floor.They throw some more for the same effect.What in the name of the gods? The clouds rumble.Zeus says : IF YOU DO NOT LEAVE I WILL FRY YOU ALIVE! They stay put.FOOLS! THEY'RE GONNA GET THEMSELVES KILLED! Zeus sends down a bolt of lightning.They girl moves her hand up.Her pupils go white and she completley disenagrates the lightning before it even gets close.Who are they?

"Can you people stop attacking now?Grimm is doing all the work and she's getting tired.""I just need to put down the barrier.....Tired..."  " YOU SHOULD'NT USE  SO MUCH MAGIC AT ONCE!YOU'RE NOT EVEN TRAINED YOUR NO WHERE NEAR YOUR REAL POTENTIAL!"  "Could you stop yelling at me?"  Not at full power?SHE STOPPED A GODS ATTACK WITH THE RAISE OF A HAND AND SHE'S NOT ANYWHERE NEAR FULL POWER?! WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE? "Who are you?"    The boy replies with : " We won't answer until you swear to stop attacking Grimm needs to recover."  "IM FINE PUCK!"  "NO YOUR NOT!"   "We will stop with the attacks."  Charon says. "Drop the barrier  Sab..."  I can't see it but they obviously can. Clarrise throws a spear. "WE'VE GOT YOU NOW!"  The girl turns around and grows huge wings out her back.What in the world? she flew towards clarrise dodging the spear.  She raises her hand and clarrises starts to float.The girl's eyes turn red.

She starts to lose her hand and Clarisse starts to choke. "SABRINA!"  The girl turned around to look at the boy. "LET HER GO!"  "Why should I?"  "Do you really wanna be a murderer?My mother would kill ME if I was gonna hafta marry a murderer."    "She's the one who started it." "Calm down Sabrina..."    She starts to pout but she opens her hand and Clarisse starts to breathe. "PUT HER DOWN!" she puts she hand down and Clarisse falls.Her cabin catch's her.The girls wings dissapear and she gets caught by the boy.AGAIN WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE? "Its alright Sabrina..."  The girl pulls a spoon out of no where and hits the boy in the head. "OUCH!WHY?" pfff thats not funny at all. "YOU DIDN'T HELP ME!"  "YOU OBVIOUSLY DID'NT NEED ANY!"  "YOUR MEAN!"  everybody was just staring.And when they noticed they just blushed.Cute....But that girl is scary.

"Percy Jackson."   The boy says. "Yes?" "Go get Annabeth Chase."  "No need Im right here."    "We need you to to come with us.After we address the camp of our status."   "Puck?"   "Yea?"  the boy replied. "I want some jeans and a shirt."  "The dress suit's you."  "But I miss my ripped jeans...." These to are hilarious we lead them to the food court they stand in the front of the room. "I am Puck.I am heir to the thrown of Faerie.Titania's and Oberon's son." REALLY?   "And I am Sabrina Grimm....I am a 5,000 years old and Puck is 5,300 years old."  Everybody starts laughing.Then the clouds rumble. " SHE IS TELLING THE TRUTH LISTEN WELL!" Zeus yells at the camp.She is?She looks nothing like her age. "We really have no other info to say.....So Questions?"  An Aphrodite girl raises her hand. "Yes?"  "ARE YOU TWO DATING?"   Sabrina replies with : "Yes we are and this guys mother is pratically forcing us to get married."

IM SORRY I TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE!! BUT I DID PUT IN 731 WORDS!! IMMA WORK ON THE NEXT PART NOW....ACTUALLY NO!! IM TIRED I WILL UPDATE LATER!!