A monster within

(LISTEN TO DA MUSIC RIGHT NOW WHILE WEADING)
                              Pucks Pov
"Where is my kid? " Sabrina asks a guard.  "She left. " "I TOLD YOU TO WATCH HER! "   "I'm sorry my queen."  "You should be! " "Calm Sab.... Calm. "I say rubbing her shoulders trying to keep her from killing the poor guard.

I wink at him when she is not looking he  whispers 'you are a good man' pfftt I'm pure within. We go outside the palace to find my daughter in the market after her brother informed us of the situation. We find her making out with some guy.

I tap her shoulder. To be told "Go away you annoying bit-" she turns around to see me and her mother.  "You annoying what?? "  "MOM! DAD! "  "Care to explain who this is? " I ask.  "Mom dad this is Joey. Joey this is my parents. "  

"Did you know NarutoandSteak has a bunny named Joey who will kill your loved ones?" Silent stares.  "Mom, dad? I know he is not royalty but I love him and you cannot-"  "Zaria at first I  didn't give a crap about who you date then I drank red bull and now I don't give a flying crap. " Grimm replies.

The Joey dude looks impressed that she said such a straight and beautiful line.  "Tell me.... Where is your family Joey? " he looks starteled. "In the tent over there... We are the only ones without money here... "   "Zaria-your not gonna help your boyfriend in need? "   "No. " 

"I can't believe I raised such a cruel child. "  "She got it from you. " I reply. She looks ticked and she punches me so hard that if I wasn't  magical I would've died. But I am. So I unrelease my wings and fly back down. " Joey stares. "We have a very strong Queen... "  She walks towards Joey and so do I. And at the same time we say : If you hurt her..... You die... And I have murdered before. He looks terrified.  "STOP SCARING HIM!" Zaria said.  "Stop yelling at us. " I say.

On the way to the castle  we run into my son and we find him bloody and bruised in a crowd of boys. Me and Sabrina walk towards the group and we tap the first one on the shoulder we have our heads slanted with a monstrous expression.

We punch him

We punch him. They circle turns around  they crowd tries to escape but Sab put a barrier. I have an Aroma of Ice surrounding my body some that look like daggers some that look like rope or even computers.

Sab has a purple black withering death aroma. She is way more frighting then I when she is mad. We beat up the crowd to find the main one bullying or child he looks not at all frightened. "What are you two old people gonna do? " Sabrina stares at him.  "Pick one. Death or being poor homeless and sad? Your while family? Just becuz of you?

BYR GUYS WEBTOONS IS UPDATING IN TWO MINUTES SO BLAM WEBTOONS FOR ME STOPPING