I only want you

Puck

I approach Sabrina like a lamb to a lion.Carefully. "Move it Dorkus." I use the same careful speed and multiply it by 1/2. "If you dont move im gonna kick ur (beep)." I guess its a lose lose.I pratically jog to the bed.But carefully.By the time i reach her she looks as if she's about to burst out laughing. "W-whats so funny?"  "I knew I made the good decision marrying you.Weirdo. Im sorry for yelling.Im just a bit anxious."  "What did he say?" "Stop being pushy.I will tell you when the time comes.I need more info before I tell you." What...what is it?What could be so incredibly important... "I-I trust your judgment."

  "You should.Im your waifu." I roll my eyes and kiss her.I leave the room and head to my old one.On the way I run into Titania. "Mother.What happened to Sabrina."  "She's going through a change.Son.We call it puberty."  "Im being serious Titania."  "I don't know who told you otherwise but my name is MOM.You little-"  She raises her hand at me. What the-before  can react My mother flies into the wall. "URGH!" 

"Lay one hand on my husband and I leave NYC and let all the prisoners out.HEALED."  "WHY YOU-"  "Mom...your tired and not thinking clearly.Calm down."  "STAY OUT OF THIS!"

I send my fairies at her who put her in a deep sleep and carry her to her room.I kiss my angry wife. "Thanks for that."  She kisses me deeper.Before I can  use this to my advantage I hear a 'Ahem' I turn around to see the war captain.I flip him off with both hands for ruining my advantage. "Stop Puck.Yes?"  "The boat is ready.Your highness." EQUEEEEEZZZZEEE MEH BUT WAT ABOUT MEH? I CAN DRINK MORE SHOTS THAN SHE CAN!!okay thats a lie...She drink heavy.. like (cough) a certain (cough) Fairy Tail charector....(cough) "Lead da wae."  DO YOU KNO DA WAE KNO KNO DA WAE