The war between the Antese and the Wei

Guess who's POV

A war has waged.  year ago I became Queen of the people of the Antese.No we are having awar with a kingdom that has always had beef with us...The reason for this war?The dont like us.Ridiculous reason...But I must accept.I PUCK QUEEN OF THE ANTESE WILL DEFEAT THE PEOPLE!! I WILL SHOW THESE PEOPLE THE WEI TO UGANDA "STOP BEING A WEIRDO PUCK! I SEE YOU DRESSING YOURSELF UP IN THE BLANKETS!"  "Would you like to join me?" "Pfft the wedding is tommorow you can wait." "YOUR MEAN!" I yell. "YOUR DESPERETE!" Im not.......right readers?RIGHT?  

Me : Sure Puck.....

Puck : YOUR THE ONE CONTROLLING MY ACTIONS EMOTIONS AND WHAT I SAY!" 

"COME EAT YOUR DINNER PUCK!"  (alright readers get ready.....CUZ IM GONNA DROWN YOU IN FLUFF!!IT May BE PAINFUL FOR ME BUT IT WILL BE WORSE FOR YOU IMMA MAKE THE CHEESYNESS UNBEARABLE WAHAHAHAHHAAH)  "I love you Grimm..."  I say kissing her deeply (OH THE PAIN OH IT HURTS)   "Your not...mmm.....going to love me...m...when i give you....."     "Your Virginity?"  (PFFTTTTT SO MUCH FOR PG NARU!)  "No....Porridge for dinner..." I stop kissing her. "PORRIDGE?"  "Maybe I will be willing to change it into a nice juicy steak if you keep on kissing me..."  Hm.....Steak?I continue to kiss her leaving trails down her neck to her collarbone.She moansin pleasure (PG NO DIRTY THOUGHTS ME!)  (Oh and im still dying from the fluff...)  "Don't even try going down any further Puck.."  "Why would I do that?"  "I pull away. "Do I get my steak now?"  "My lips were your meal."  "Hmph.."  "Now if your still hungry go eat your steak."  "Why cant I eat you?"  IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE JOKE DO NOT ASK SOMEONE WHAT IT MEANS!STAY PURE KIDS! I mean im a kid too......BUT STAY PURE!!

Okay im to lazy to keep typing bye