Chapter 7~ In the Meantime...

~*Alyssa's POV*~

        An hour later, I'm sitting on a luxorious plane all alone. I'm riding on a stranger's private plane, to somewhere I've never been, and the only explanation I have so far is 'Hetalia is real.'

        "Why did I agree to this? I must be out of my God damn mind." I spoke quietly to myself. "Zera better not be pulling a prank or something." I stare out the window to pass the time.

~*Meanwhile, Zera's POV*~

        Arthur had left immediately. after breakfast, and the rest of us were gathered on the living room furniture. Everyone looked around at each other.

        "So, dudes," Alfred cleared his throat, "What do we do until Alyssa gets here?"

        The Nordic I knew to be Denmark stood up and looked at me. "Well, we haven't introduced ourselves," he gestures to the others on the couch behind him, "so you don't know-"

        "Actually, I do." I interrupt him, smiling. "You're Mathais, you represent Denmark. You tend to be very stubborn, but have a youthful sense of humor." I decide not to mention his drinking habits, giggling at his stunned expression.

        Turning to the next man, who has a white berret, I continue. "Tino, you're Finland. You're gentle, honest, and talkative." He laughs, probably a bit surprised.

       I look at the large man who's lap Tino is sitting on. "Berwald, you're Sweden, and you tend to be misunderstood. You seem much more intimidating then you mean to be, but you're actually very nice." I'm pretty sure he smiled a little at my description.

        I look at the last two; both had remained silent the whole time. "Lukas and Emil, you guys are Norway and Iceland, respectively. You're also biological brothers, Lukas being the older. You tease Emil about it and try to get him to call you 'big brother,' but he rarely does."

        Emil's eyes had narrowed when I said 'big brother,' and I could tell he was silently fuming.

        "Emil, you're fond of licorice, and you have a pet puffin. He thinks he's cute, but he tends to annoy you. Doesn't he?" I smile shyly at him, not wanting him to be mad.

        Just as he's nodding, the aforementioned puffin flies into the room, demanding compliments.

        I mutter under my breath. "Speak of the Devil and he shall appear."

        Ten minutes later, the room is finally puffin-free again. Emil mumbles, "Sorry about him, guys."

        "So, what are we gonna do?" This time it's Gilbert who asks. I look around the room at the seven guys waiting for an answer.

        I grin impishly. "Let's dance."