Chapter 10~ Pool Party Time

I have a surprisingly restful night, and wake up feeling refreshed. I go downstairs, realizing I'm the first one awake. I start making breakfast, deciding on pancakes and scrambled eggs.

Within half an hour, everyone was awake. With seven people other than myself eating, I'm having a hard time cooking fast enough. Especially since Alfred, Mathais, and I all have bottomless pits instead of stomachs. By the time everyone was full, I'd cooked a dozen eggs and an entire box of pancake mix.

"So, what do we do know?" Alyssa looked across the table at me. I grin, and wordlessly point to the three who had been asleep when she had arrived. She follows my finger, and squeals.

Tino, Emil, and I laugh as she fangirls, and Lukas is trying to hide a smile. As I watch, I notice Alyssa seems to be favoring the albino. Grinning, I remind myself to mention it to her later.

As soon as Alyssa had sat back down, the doorbell rang. When Tino got up to answer the door, I turn to Emil.

"Who's that? He shrugs, saying that they weren't expecting anyone.

Tino walks back into the room, followed by a vaguely tall man with brown hair, pale green eyes, and eyebrows that I thought only England had. He had a bandage across his nose, and two tufts of hair that stuck up. He looked around the room, realizing that there were more people than just the Nordics.

"Aw, sorry mates, didn't realize ya got guests. Mind if I stay anyways?" I shared a look with Alyssa, then she winked. We ran over and hugged him simultanouesly, yelling.

"Jett! We get to meet Austrailia, too!?" Alyssa and I soon collapse into a fit of laughter. Jett looks at the guys, who all shrug. Alfred reassures him that it's normal for us.

As Alyssa and I recover, Mathais talks to Jett. "We weren't expecting you. Did you decide to come on a whim?' His trademark grin is mischievious looking.

"Yea, mate. I was visiting Arthur, and decided I wanted to go swimming with you guys!" His eyes looked around the room, and I spoke as his eyes landed on me.

"Random much? What about your koala?" I pointed to the fuzzy gray face now glaring over his shoulder.

"Aw, he'll be fine. And I'm afraid I didn't catch your names, there, lassies." He grinned at me and Alyssa.

"We didn't throw 'em. But I'm Zera, and this is Alyssa. She's practically my sister."

At this Alyssa grins, and pulls my into a fake headlock. I promptly flip her over my shoulder, gently enough she lands on her feet. I look back over at Jett. "So, swimming?"

~*time skeep*~ (Mispelled cuz I can do that... lmao)

Half an hour later, I'm in a bikini and dangling my legs in the Nordics' huge inground pool. Alyssa's not far away, chatting with Gilbert and Jett. I hear her laugh, and instantly know my earlier suspicions were correct. Looking toward the deep end, I see Alfred and Mathais are having some sort of contest. Tino is cheering them on, with Berwald standing right behind him.

I turn my gaze to where Lukas and Emil are lounging in a couple chairs. I get up, and walk over to them. Emil's eyes flicker open as I approach, but I hear Lukas snoring softly. I sit down on the edge of Emil's chair. He is the only one still wearing his normal clothes, despite anything the other Nordics could say.

"So why aren't you swimming?" I ask him.

He looks at me, and starts blushing. Apparently he was only just realizing the large amount of skin my bikini exposes. His voice sounds nervous and hesitant. "Well, I don't feel comfortable."

"So, wear a t-shirt with your swim trunks or something. It's okay to be modest. Although I'm obviously not." I grin at him, gesturing to my colorful swimsuit and bare stomach. (Bikini such as the one pictured over there ------->)