Surprises

I feel the need to just go out and have fun. As I make my way home I decided to call Chris.

"Hey babe what's up?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to go out tonight it's been a stressful weekend and I'm in the mood to loosen up a bit. What do you say?"

"I say hell yeah theirs this new club called the awaken."

"Yeah that's perfect. What time should we meet up?"

"Mmm I would say like around 9. Cause that's when it starts to get good."

"Okay then babe see you later."

Great now I have plans and I have an excuse to dodge Jake. As soon as I get home I immediately start getting ready seeing as it's already 7. Just as I look at the clock my door bell rings.

I wasn't really shocked when I opened the door and saw that Jake was standing in my porch.

"What do you want? I was just in my way out. Do you need something or did you loss something?" I tried sounding annoyed and it semi worked.

"Where are you going dressed like that" to say Jake sounded pissed was an understatement.

"Out" I say with a small smirk making its way to my face.

"No you're not. Hey get back here I'm not done talking to you." I start walking away from Jake as soon as I have the chance otherwise I'll be stuck there all night.

Just as I close the door to my car Jake taps on the window. I don't put the window all the way down seeing how sneaky Jake can be.

"What do you want now I'm late" to say I was irritated from this man was an understatement.

"You never answered my question where are you going. I have a right to know as your husband.

"First of all your still my ex husband until I see some prove that shows me otherwise. And if you must know I'm going out to the club and getting me a real man. Now if you'll excuse me I have to go." As I drove off I could see the shocked look on Jake's face and I would be lying if I said it didn't make me happy.

As I make my way through the club I immediately see Chris with a really cute guy.

"Hey sorry I took forever."

"It's okay Andrew here was keeping me company. So what happened?"

"Nothing I just want to drink and not think about anything but having fun. So what do you say we get some drinks and have fun."

"Let's go."

I honestly can't remember the last time I had so much fun. It felt great to let loose for once and I have to say I kinda love it.
As I'm dancing I feel someone snake their arms around me and pull me to their chest.

I'm not sure if it's the alcohol or if it's that I feel secure in the strangers arms but for some reason I feel myself start moving my hips. I can feel their arms tighten around me and their breath tickling my neck.

"Let's get out of here." I nod my head to the stranger before he pulls us out of the club and into his car.

As we reach his house that's when I notice that it's Jake's house. How could I have been so stupid to not realize this.  No wonder I felt safe in his arms. God Elena your so stupid.

I didn't realize that we had stopped not in front of his house but mine.

Just as I look at him he gets off and goes to my side to open the door. I hesitate for a moment before grabbing his hand that has been reaching out for me.

As we make our way to my house I feel weird going home with this man again.
To say I was shocked when I walked into my house would be an understatement.

Lying on the floor were rose petals and they were everywhere like literally everywhere. Form the kitchen to the stairs to the living room and most likely the bedroom too.

I turned to a smiling Jake. "When did you do this" I asked still shocked by everything.

"When you went out. I thought I would do this to show you how sorry I am. But this is only the beginning because baby I tend to win you over again."

With that he smashes his lips to mine and I instantly start kissing him. As we make our way to the couch I hear my phone ring but decide to ignore it. After the third call I decide to answer. As I look at the caller ID my heart drops. As soon as I see who it is I immediately call back.

"Elena oh thank god I reached you. We have a problem."

"What is it mom your scaring me."

"It's Dylan sweetie he... he got in an accident with your father." I felt like a peace of my heart was shattered when I heard her say those words.

"Oh my god!! Mom mom please tell me he's okay he's not injured badly right?" You could hear the desperation in my voice and that's when I felt Jake's presence behind me. Fuck I forgot about him. But I can't focus on him right now I have other things to attend to.

"Your father is fine sweetie but Dylan it's not looking very good sweetie. I'm... I'm so sorry sweetie."

"I'm going on the next plane back. I'll see you there mom" before she can answer I hang up and go straight up stairs to my office to book a plane ticket. I hear Jake's footsteps before I see come in.

"Elena what's going on?"

" I'm sorry Jake I just can't be bothered right now I'm in a crises and I'm really trying to keep my self together for the sake of my family. If you could just drive me to the airport I'm not in the best condition to drive."

"Tell me what's gong on. I want to help you. Please baby what happened. Talk to me." As he makes his way towards me I launch on to him and cry my heart out. I've been trying to stay strong for the sake of everyone but I can't.

"Shh baby it's okay I'm here and I'm never letting go. Just tell me what happened."

"Dylan got in an accident with my father. My dad's fine but my mom said Dylan wasn't doing to good."

"Oh baby everything will be okay. Baby who's Dylan though?" I feel my breath catch in my throat. How the hell am I suppose to explain who Dylan is. If I tell him he's going to freak.

"Baby who is he?"

"Dylan is the love of my life and he's also my...."

~~~~~~
Y