Reveal

I first want to start off saying I'm sorry I took so long to update but college is really not as easy as I though lol. I also want to thank everyone for reading my book never in a million years would I thought I would be doing this and that  that many people would actually read my story and for that I'm grateful for. You guys are amazing and I hope you like the chapter. 
Thanks readers♥️
~~~~~~~~~~

"Dylan is the love of my life and he's also my...."

"He's what Elena?"

"He's one of my kids." The look in Jake's face told me he wasn't expecting that at all.

"What do you mean one of your kids Elena? How many do you have?"

"I have three beautiful kids who I love very much."

"So your married or something? Who's their father?" I could hear the curiosity in his voice.

"No I'm not married. They're actually triplets. Dylan is the oldest, then it's Nathan, and last but not least is Olivia." I completely ignored his second question not wanting to answer that.

"Wow. How old are they?" His question made my breath catch in my throat. Oh god what am I suppose to say now.

"They're only 4."

"....."

Jake is speechless and that's not necessarily a good thing. I'm dreading to see what he'll say. He's a smart man he'll figure it out. I'm brought out of my thoughts when I feel Jake's hands on my cheeks.

"Elena baby answer me this please. Are they my kids?" I could see the hope in his eyes what am I suppose to say or do. Can't the ground just swallow me up please.

"Yes....they're your kids" as soon as the words left my mouth Jake picked me up and spun me around.

"Oh my god I'm the happiest man alive I don't have just one kid I have three. Oh god wait we can be happy later our child is in a hospital."

I didn't have time to think because Jake was pulling me towards the car. Before I knew it we were on the plane on our way to Seattle.
~~~~~~

We arrived about thirty minutes ago and we just arrived at the hospital. As I walk into the waiting room I see my mom and I immediately run to her.

"Oh sweetie" I immediately break down as my mom hugs me.

"How is he?"

"He's doing better but the doctors are concerned with the head injury. But other than that he's better."

"Where's Nathan and Olivia they're in the room with your father. He wanted to distract them.

"What exactly happened. How did they get into the accident?"

"The police said it was a drunk driver. He's also being attended at this hospital. That's the family over there." She nodded her head at a family. The woman who I assume is the mother seemed upset. I walk over to them just to "talk".

"Hi my name is Elena Park- Knight. Elena Knight. I hear your the family off the drunk driver."

"Yes I'm Carl's mother. How can I help you?"

"I'm the daughter of the man who your son hit and I'm also the mother of the boy he hit."

"Oh ma'am I'm so sorry to hear about your son."

"Yes well sorry isn't gonna really cut it right. Look ma'am I just want to know exactly what happened for a man to be drinking at such an early time of the day."