Passion

I decided I'd help him with his problem. But I would be lying if I said I wasn't scared. Jake is already a sex maniac as it is now I can only imagine how he'll be after being drugged.

As I'm lost in my thoughts Jake takes the chance to bring my lips down to his in a rough kiss. To say the kissing was a turn on would be a lie. I feel like the Niagara Falls down there.

I straddle Jake and he immediately starts taking off my clothes. As he takes off my shirt he's kissing my skin as it's being exposed.

He quickly flips us around so he's on top so he can take off my pants easier. He slowly makes his was down my body towards my lower lips. As soon as my pants and thong are off he attacks me like I'm his prey. But I didn't mind one bit if anything it was turning me on more then before if that was even possible.

I was holding on to his hair for dear mercy but the sensation I was feeling was one that I haven't experienced in a while.

I didn't realized my eyes were closed until I felt Jake put his fingers in me and I with whatever strength I had I go on my elbows and see him. When I looked down I see that Jake is already looking at me with so much lust, desire, and love.

He speeds up the movement from his fingers and I can feel myself getting close. But before I can have that amazing orgasm he stops and slowly starts making his way up again.

"Why did you stop? God you know I hate when you do that" I tell Jake whining.

"Baby you seem to forget that when I ever I stop right before you are about to reach your pleasure you have the biggest orgasm when I'm inside you doing exactly what you want and crave" he says whispering and biting my ear.

I let out a quiet loan as to not wake up the kids because the last we want is them walking in on this.

Jake stars kissing my neck and that's when I feel him at my entrance. He slowly pushes his way inside and let me adjust to him before moving.

As he's slowly thrusting in me I can help but to get him to go harder and faster.

"Jake baby please go faster."

He shakes his head and continues his slow movements. Having enough of it I flip us over and get right to work. I put my hands on his chest and move myself on him at a rapid pace that's getting me where I want.

Looking down at Jake I see that I'm not the only one feeling great about this.

"Oh god baby you look so hot" he says breathlessly.

He takes my hands off his chest and interlocks our hands. I keep moving until I feel my pleasure start creeping again. As if sensing it coming Jake flips us so my front is to the bed.

He starts thrusting hard and going at a rapid speeding. He holds my arms behind my back with one hand as the other gives my ass a hard slap. Every slap he gives me makes me clench around him as he whispers curse words under his breath.

I can't remember when was the last time we had sex like this but if this is what happens when he gets drugged then I would happy drug him every night.

He let's my hands go and he brings his hands around my neck pushing me up and thrusting faster then before. All you can hear from both us are our low moans and our heavy breathing.

"Oh god Elena."

"Fuck I'm going to cum soon Jake."

"Me too baby."

With a few final thrust we both cum and it was the most intense one I've had if I was being honest.

I'm laying down with Jake half on top of me. I feel I his hand going up and down my spine and it sent a shiver to my lower regions.