Encounters

I woke up the next morning with a huge smile on my face. I feel like everything is going how it was suppose to since the very beginning and I was mad at all.

In all honesty I think that the time that Jake and I were apart really helped me become who I am as a woman but also a mother.

I slowly feel Jake waking up behind me and I feel him pull me closer. I turn to face him and can't help but to admire this man. I slowly start tracing my finger along his face and smile when I see him looking at me with so much love.

"Good morning sleepy head"

"Good morning baby. You think we have time for a quickie before the kids come in?"

"Jake it's 9 in the morning those kids have been up since 8."

"So you're saying we don't have time?"

"Shut up and get ready for work" I say hitting his chest and getting up.

"I'm gonna go make breakfast come downstairs to eat after you're done getting dressed" I go to his side and peck him on the lips before going downstairs to make breakfast with the kids.

I'm not entirely shocked to see that the kids are indeed awake and watching tv. Maybe Jake and I could have gone for the quickie, to bad maybe next time.

"Good morning babies."

"Good morning mommy!"

"Who wants to help mommy make breakfast?"

They look at each other before shaking their heads and going back to watch tv. I decided to make French toast since I'm not really a pancake kind of person.

Just as I'm setting up the table I'm being bent over and pressed to the table. I slowly close my eyes and smile as I feel Jake's breath on my neck.

"God you have no idea how bad I want you right now. You're lucky the kids are right next door but I can't promise you that you won't be so lucky tonight."

Before I can't even reply I hear the small voice of Dylan.

"Eww mommy why are you and daddy doing that in a table?"

We immediately get up and act like nothing happened. I busy myself finishing the food and face my back to them so they can't see the blush that has creeped into my face.

I can hear Hake trying to explain why we were in that position and I honestly hope he buys it.

"Breakfast is ready!"

I hear tiny footsteps and big footsteps and in a matter of seconds the table of occupied by my kids and my.... ex-husband. I really need to talk to Jake about that to see where we stand.

Breakfast went great no arguing other than Olivia and Nathan fighting over who can eat more bacon. I swear sometimes I feel like I have three boys instead of two.

Jake has gone to the office and now it's only me and the kids. I was planning on taking them to the park but since Dylan still has his cast on I don't want him to feel left out so I decided to take them to the movies.

"Okay so what movies do you guys want to see?"

"The Lion King!"

"Wow something that you actually agree on that's a first. Alright then go to your rooms and change."

They immediately bolt to their rooms and I see Dylan looking at me to pick him up. He's honestly a mommas boy wether he wants to admit it or not.

"Alright baby let's go get you changed."

I decided to buy snacks before hand and buy the popcorn at the movie theatre because everyone knows they can be pretty pricey. I mean come on those candy boxes I can get 5 for the price of one at Target.

~~~~~~~~~~
Not going to lie I didn't hate the movie. I honestly thought it was going to suck since I'm not a big fan of live action movies like that. But I didn't hate it.

On our way out of the theater I see Lindsey and I'm a little shocked at what I see. I see her by herself waiting for someone. She sees me and smiles and starts to make her way over to me.

"Hi Elena how are you?"

"I'm good what about you? How have you been?"

"I've been good too. Hey I just want to let you know that I know your Jake's ex and I don't mind at all. Especially since we're not together anymore."

"Yeah I heard about that I'm sorry I honestly hope I didn't cause any trouble that lead to that between you guys."

"No no it was me actually I ended up cheating on him and I always felt guilty about but if I would of never done what I did you wouldn't be the family that you are right now and I wouldn't of gotten pregnant."

"Oh wow congrats I'm happy for you. You look very happy about that."

"I am I always wanted a baby and now it happened and I couldn't be more ecstatic."

"I'm very glad you are you're going to be an amazing mother I just know it."

"Thank you. It was really nice to see you again but I have to go inside my boyfriend is waiting for me. I'm really happy that you guys are back together."

And with that we hung and she walked away. Never did I expect that to happen.

We decided to stop and get some food to go since I really didn't feel like cooking today.

As we reach home the kids unbuckle and Tun to the door just as Jake opens it.

"Daddy!"

"Hey! Did you guys have a good time?"

"Yeah daddy it was fun."

"Alright kids go wash your hands do you can go eat" and with that they ran inside the house.

"Well are you just going to stand there looking at me or are you just gonna stand there?!"

"I think I'll go for the second option please."

"Alright just remember that at night when you want to get into my pants."

"I think I'll help you in that case."

Walking in I see the kids sitting in the table ready to eat and I'm honestly proud to have good children.

"Alright let's eat."

***********************
Hey their my beautiful readers hope you guys had a great day. I'm trying to update as much as possible. Let me know what you think about the chapter.

Until next time,
Bye readers♥️