009

rain started to pour as they stared into each other's eyes, jeongguk's starting to wander on the familiar black jacket wrapped around her tiny frame.

"this mine?" she shyly nods her head and he smiles, (when she wasn't looking of course) and pulled it tighter around her.

"I'm sorry, I should give it back, its jus..., she paused, pursing her lips together. " I feel safer when I have it on,"

"less bad dreams." she whispers.

"you've been having dreams?" his eyebrows raise slightly, giving her cautious eyes.

his heart pains when she nods her head, watching how her plump lips form a tiny pout.

his arms reach out towards her, sitting on her bed fully as he brings her to his chest.

"if you want we can still have dinner." he mumbles into her hair, jeongguk could feel her faint breath fan against his chest.

"yes, please." her voice laced with sleep as she cuddles into him.

"anytime is fine, just let me know."

"anytime? what about work?"

jeongguk bit at his lips, running a hand through his hair. "my department found out about your professor, and I got  suspended." he sighs, "we're prohibited to use violence for personal reasons."

"I'm sorry." nala's brown eyes looked pale in the moonlight, her skin looking almost close to a beautiful black, her usual chocolate skin now dark and rich.

jeongguk admired her features, playing with her curls as he spoke, "don't apologize, I wouldn't hesitate to do it again."

he gently lays her on the bed and pulls the blanket to her chest, pecking her forehead.

"go to sleep, i'll see you soon."

nala gives him a small smile, "I like you jeongguk." she mutters, watching him slide her balcony door open.

the boy chuckled, turning over his shoulder and smirking. "I like you too."