055

nala roamed the apartment in a rush while jimin watched her from his spot on the couch. he didn't even bother hiding his scowl when she stood in front of him.

"do you know where jeongguk went?"

his scoffed, rolling his brown eyes as he stood up, looking down at her in disgust.

"you don't know where your own boyfriend went?" he teased, raising an eyebrow at her.

"he just left unexpectedly...." she muttered, scratching her head. "did he tell you where he went?"

"nope." jimin replies, popping the 'p'.

nala sighs, rubbing the side of her face. "did you-

"look i was watching tv and i kind of want to get back to it." jimin snaps, rolling his eyes.

"what's your problem?"

"my problem?" jimin chuckles, reaching for the remote and clicking his tongue, "my problem is you."

nala raised her brows in confusion, pressing her plumps lips into a thin line as she eyes the older boy.

"me? what did i ever do to you?"

"you took everything from me." jimin scoffs, standing up form his spot on the couch with angry in his eyes.

he clenched his fists, walking closer to the girl as she backs away. he leaned in, so close that nala could feel his breath fanning on her neck.

"you took what was mine, but don't think i won't hesitate to get it back."