011

jeongguk peeked through the peephole of nala's apartment door, swinging it open harshly and giving the older man a glare.

"what are you doing here?" he growled, his body blocking nala's in a protective manner. "matter-of-fact, how are you here?"

the cheeky male pointed to his nose. "your scent, duh."

"i don't want you here, you know how dangerous you are." jeongguk spat, "jimin."

"why cant we put that behind us?"

"you tried to eat your girlfriend..."

"it's not like she was your girlfriend, stay in a child's place." jimin nagged, "speaking of girlfriends."

the flirty boy licked his lips, standing on his toes and peeking over the taller male's shoulder. "who's this?"

"nala, this is her apartment." jeongguk said, still giving glares to jimin who had already pushed passed the door and got on his knees, kissing nala on the hand.

"park jimin." he smiled, sending flirtatious winks that made the half vampire's blood boil.
"you know i always had a thing for chocola-

"ALRIGHT HYUNG NICE SEEING YOU."

shoving the older outside and slamming the door shut, jeongguk turned around with a contented smile.

"knock knock!" a squeaky voice came from the balcony, sliding open as jimin waltzed back in to the studio apartment."

i told this girl to lock her damn door.

nala could feel jeongguk's eyes on her back, yet ignored them.

"well, little brother, i didn't know you liked human girls." jimin laughed, "especially blac-

"get the fuck out."

"make me."

nala sat on the edge of her bed, watching the two boys wrestle in the middle of the room. her face held an unamused expression as she ate her chicken.

"guys."

"guys."

"GU-

the sound of glass shattering sounded through the room, the boys instantly halted their fighting as nala was now on the floor, light whimpers coming from her shaking form.  jeongguk could feel his body tense at the sight of red on the floor.

"nala!" he rushed to her side despite his bloodlust, half of him wanting to rip her shirt open and taste her right there.

"it's just a graze." she says, her hands moving from her face to show the line of red on her cheek.

jimin stood at the door of the balcony, peering into the dark.

red.

one red beam.

it started at his chest, slowly crawling up till it was smack in the middle of his forehead.

"JIMIN!"