050

nala sipped happily from the bowl of soup that gguk held in front of her lips, she could feel the warmth travel down her throat.

"thank you jeongguk." she says, a weak smile on her plump lips, she hums contently as he places a kiss on her forehead.

"anything for you."

"JEONGGUK." jimin barged through the door, taehyung following him shortly after.

"oh-

jimin's smile fades almost immediately at the sight of nala, his eyes losing his sparkle. "i see you found her."

there was some kind of hidden emotion behind his words, yet nala was so exhausted from everything that happened she didn't have the time nor energy to care.

she just smiled at him and opened her mouth as jeongguk fed her more soup.

"i'm glad you're safe, lala bear!" taehyung smiles, gently wrapping his arms around her, only to flinch away when he sees jeongguk's snarl.

"you've become more protective over her." jimin points out, his eyebrows creasing.

"have you guys had se-

"N-NO! we haven't." the youngest lied, biting his lip as he placed the spoon of noodles in front of nala's mouth. "we haven't, and i've been careful i promise."

"jeongguk you better not be lying." jimin squeaks, narrowing his eyes into crescents. "you know how we get, especially if it's with a human."

"stay out of my business." jeongguk growled, placing the bowl down and towering over his hyung with a dangerous snarl on his face.

"whatever!" jimin piped a little too enthusiastically, with a smile he takes a seat next to taehyung, placing his head on his lap. "don't say i didn't warn you."