Chapter 3: IceFinn's Beginning

Ice Finn's POV:

Ah... the whispers.
They were my friends. They guided me through this winter wasteland that I created. Helped me find food, shelter, and whenever I ran into an enemy, they would freeze them for me.

But on that fateful day, it all changed.

They started to turn hostile. They would call me a foolish stupid boy.
Some days it would drive pain into by brain, like a mental nail and hammer.
While other days, they would leave me all alone.

.....alone.

I don't know which one was worse.
The mind destroying, unbearable, Hell-like, pain of the Crown.
Or the soul crushing, loneliness of...well, being alone.
It drove me insane.

On one of the many lonely nights I laid down to sleep in my lonely, barren, ice cave.
Sleep started to encompass me as my vision turned into complete utter darkness.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I open my eyes.

I hear a voice behind me.
"Ah... Finn. Finn the human, you're here. That's good. Good."
I turn around, and see a young man, with brown hair pointing down, with glasses, and, a crown on his head.

"I turn around, and see a young man, with brown hair pointing down, with glasses, and, a crown on his head

Is that my crown?
I quickly put my hand on my head to see if my crown was there.
It was.
Then how-
My thoughts were interrupted as the man suddenly spoke.
"Don't dwell too deep into it. It will all be revealed in time. What's really important right now is the prophecy."
What? What's this old fart talking about? I thought.

"Listen well child. This prophecy is extremely important. To your life, and many others." The man spoke.

"Alright, I'll listen, but who are you?"

"I am the former owner of the crown. You can call me Simon. At the moment we are inside the crown.
But we don't have much time. Now listen boy,or you will suffer."

Why did that line sound very familiar?

"Beware that which resides in the ground.
For this Evil knows no bounds.

It will have the world in it's grasp.
To stop this Evil, you must act fast.

It is up to you child of snow,
To find the Beast that is not known.

And once this Beast, with you has sided.
You must find the child, a demon resides in.

And when the world will start to End.
It'll be up to you, the

.
B̟̬͍̗̘͙̫̑̀́͋̾͌͊́̎͘ͅá̶̛̛̭͖̜͉͉̺͓̖̻͛̈̂͛̃̊͡ͅd̵͇͓̼̗͇̙̑͛͊̂͝͠ É̵̲̬̲̘̮̮͍̇͐̓͘̕͝n̶̡̧̛͍̖̬͖̙͖͑̏͌̊̀̋̋̊͋d̴̛͉͙͇̣͚̠͗͆̅̊̈́̔̒́͘ F̶̨͍͔͉͖͂̿̍̏͝͡r̨̛͚̖̞̳̱̟̊͑̍́̉̿͟i̡̝̭͚̗̜̲͖̱̍͆̀̽̐͌͘͝ͅę̜̲̝̹͔̦͊̋̅̓͌̍̀́̾͢͡n̵̛̛̛̗̞̦̮̩̦̦̬͓̤͐̆̈̂͐̎ḑ̢̻̺͚̖̺͙̒͐̏̍͊͆́͢͝s̴̢̛͇̳̣̹̥̜͖͚͌̃́͑̕ ."

As soon as he finished, he collapsed on the ground.

"I don't have much time. Aaaaaaaaaaggggghhhh!!!!"

His eyes began to glow, and his hair turned white.

My vision began to fade.
The last thing I saw was White-haired Simon and a little gray girl together, holding hands in what seemed to be an apocalypse, staring at the horizon.

"Remember, find the others, fulfill the prophecy, and save the world. Now go, child of snow, GO!!!"

I caught one last glance at them, and they looked... happy.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

     I woke up with a jolt.

"Yeesh, I guess he really didn't want me in there."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi author here! Just wanted to say

Did ya like it! Do you think I should make it one, long book? Or just split it up in sequels, prequels and three...quels. is that even a word? Probably not.