Chapter 4: Recruiting the Sister

Previously with Bipper:
With a laugh we said...

   Ţ̶̡̝͉̣͚̞̈́̑̓̓͂͗̍̂̾͑ĭ̴̛͕̦̫̙̳̫͙̲͎̩͛͒̃͡͡m̡͖͇̪̲͕̣̝̼̼͆͊̑͑̅͆͗͡ȩ̸͚̦̯͔̲̘̃̐̓́̈̚͢͞͡ͅ t̵̡̧̛̮̯̟̭͚̳̲́̉̈̒̀͡ọ̶̢̲͍̱̬̯͙̮̄̈́̇̇̀̀͑̄͘͟ ĥ̶̢̳̭̼̩̑̅́͡a̶̘͇͖̫̩̽̇̿̎̄̅͜͢͠v̤͉̩̯̍̆͑͐̀̒̾̀͜͝͡e̙̦͉̦̮͔̞͉̯̤͒̀͌͋̄̕ s̸̨̡̛͇̱̺̙̞͕̙͙̓̐̀̈́̄̌͊ȯ̴̢̨̧̫̠̮͙̯̯̓̎͂͐̆͌̿̕m̷̢̭͓̫͚͓͎͍͕̿͐̐̔͌͐͢͡͝͞e̘͇̮͈̯̾͛̄̈̅͗̃̕͟ ḟ̪̪̦̲̳̺̄͘̚̚͢͜u̓n̄

Bipper POV:

"Ya ready, Pinetree?" I said.

Yeah, sure, whatever. Wake me up when it's over.
I heard in my, or our, new meatsack body.
I check inside of my newfound consciousness to see if he was really asleep. He was.
Good. I thought.

Oops, can't think too loud or he might wake up. Gotta keep quiet.
It was time to put my plan into action.
What's my plan, you ask?
It's simple. Shooting Star.
I need her.

I already know of the prophecy, and I need to gather as many assets I can get.
We were still in my weirdmageddon palace, which was crumbling due to my entire being getting a little weaker.

Fez, Sixer,and Shooting Star were on the ground, weak.
"How could you force us to say things like that!!!" Yelled shooting star.
Yeah, I forced them to say cruel things about Pinetree, so he could trust me.
Of course he'll never find that out.
Right?

Anyway, I turn to shooting star.
"Oh but Shooting Star, I didn't force you.
Those feelings were there All Along."
She started crying. Of course that was a lie too. She actually cares more about Pintree than anyone I know. And I know Lots Of Things.

I could practically feel the guilt coming off of her in waves.
" How about a Deal Mabel. You got nothing to lose, except your very own Brother."
She froze. The crying had stopped.
She was caught, hook, line and sinker.
Now all I had to do was reel her in.
Unbeknownst to her, I secretly made her two Grunkles unconscious.

"What kind of deal?" She asked.

I made an excited face, and started flying.
"Oh, a perfect deal, of course" I say as I float closer to her."ya see, I need a bodyguard, or asset of sorts. I'll train you to be a perfect skilled warrior. For every person, or demon, or anything I tell you to kill, you'll get to ask me one question. I'll even let you see your brother too! The end of the world is going to be soon, after all."

Mabel was dumbstruck. Not only because of the perfect deal, but also because of the revelation of the end of the world. After pondering for a minute she made up her mind.

She extended her hand. My hand, lit with blue fire shook it.

We both said simultaneously
"Deal."

As soon as our hands connected, Markings, and runes started to burn themselves onto shooting star. She let out a bloodcurdling scream as the marks began to float off of her, and transformed into a metal black and gold triangle mask with a brick pattern, and a pitch black cloak.

"Now you're a huntress".