Chapter 5: Mabel's Despair

Mabel's POV:

My skin felt a horrible burning sensation all over my body. I could feel Bill's creepy Dorito energy running throughout my veins, and I felt writing on my skin. The pain began to settle down as the writing began to feel as if it were float off of my body.

After a moment, It's as if nothing painful even happened at all. I felt little to no pain at all. But, as I am still pretty wary of the Demon using the body of my brother, I look up at him, to make sure that he won't do anything to me.

"You are now the huntress"

As he said that, I looked down at a puddle of my blood. The reflection that I saw was so bizarre, that I almost couldn't believe it. It was a figure in a pitch black cloak, with a triangular mask ,that was made of a black metal with a golden bricked pattern.  The most peculiar thing about her though, is that by my height, and figure, I  looked like I was in my early 20s. Another thing is that there was a hole in the right side of the mask. And from that hole was a bright, glowing, golden pupil, with a pitch black eyeball.

"WHAT THE HAY DID YOU DO TO ME BILL!!?? I THOUGHT YOU WERE JUST GONNA TEACH ME HOW TO FIGHT!!
NOT TURN ME INTO SOME KINDA DEMONIC NACHO, LIKE YOU!!!!!" I said with seething anger.

Bill started laughing maniacally.
"hahahahaHAHAHA!!! Oh, shooting star, you crack me up! How can humans be so stupid."
I looked at him. What's his problem?
I thought.

"I said that I would let you see your brother. I never said that I would let him see you. I put a curse on you, so that if you tell him, that you're his sister, then he'll die, and I'll take your body. This way, I'm not breaking the deal and I get to see the both of you be tormented."

My anger was at it's boiling point. I jumped out at him, and my hands were blazing with black flames.

WHAM!

I was thrown to the floor by the Demon with only a snap of his fingers.

"Tch, Tch tch. Shooting star, that's bad~. C'mon, we got Beasts to find, wizards to meet. We gotta get going."
Said Bill as he opened a gateway made of blue flames, and walked through it.
I get up, and my whole body is burning with the rage of my newfound black flames.

"I swear on the deepest part of my soul, Bill. You will know

                 DESPAIR.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HELLO  Everybody.
VOTE
FOLLOW
COMMENT
READ