Chapter 6: Making Friends

Ice Finns POV:

It has been a couple of days since I've started the quest that the weird old man gave me, I think his name was Simon?

Anyways, I've been walking throughout the icy tundra the whole time. 'How am I going to find some unknown Beast, and a possessed kid.'
I asked myself.

All of a sudden, a blue flaming gateway had appeared before me. It was melting all of the ice and snow around it. I quickly got into a fighting position, ready to freeze anyone or anything, that would come from inside.

"Ah, it feels good out here, don't you agree Shooting Star?"

"...."

Two very strange individuals stood in my presence. The first one to catch my attention was a rather young looking brunnete boy, who excluded mischief as he smiled a mischievous smile. He had glowing yellow eyes with black slits.

The other peculiar person seemed to be a female based on her curves. She had on a pitch black cloak, and underneath seemed to be a dark later suit, with a belt that had several different tools in it. (AN;Basically imagine black widow suit, but with a cloak over it) There was also a black triangle mask with a glowing circle on the side.

What's with these people?
"What's with you people? " I ask them out loud.

The creepy looking kid looked at me.
"I am Bil-- ahem, Bipper." He started        " And this is my guard." He then points to the woman standing next to him. She angrily mumbles a greeting, although I didn't understand what she said.

Hmmmm, I need more information. They might know about the prophecy...

"What are you doing here?"
"How did you summon that gate?"
"Was it magic? Are you a wizard?"
"Do you know anything about a prophecy???"

I ask them a flurry of questions, hoping to get all of them answered as quickly as possible.

The young brunette had his pinky finger in his ear, leaning on a pillar that seemingly came out of nowhere, looking extremely bored as he proceeded to extract a toe nail from his ear.

"Um-"

"Yea, I'm not telling you anything until I shut that crown up. Those whispers are QUITE annoying, and that's coming from me kid. "

"Wait- you can hear the whispers?"

"Hmmm, maybe."

This kid is so ANNOYING!

"ARGGH! If you won't talk, I'll just make you!" I say as i feel the ice begin to encumber my very soul.

"Hehe, things are about to get W E I R D."