VI. Helpless

This chapter soundtrack:

Rose blackpink - If It's You (Jung Seung Hwan Cover) *It really fits the first scene*

iKon - Killing Me *Play this at the ending scene*

Because I legit play these song while writing this crappy ass chapter^^ hehehe
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Name, Miss Park? We need his name." The nurse asked again. With her hand ready to jot down any words that came out from Chaeyoung's silent mouth.

Chaeyoung was snapped out from her own thoughts, "Oh, uh, Junhoe, Koo Junhoe."

The nurse nodded, as she wrote down his name. "Age?"

"22."

"Parents name?"

~~~

"So, your parents?" she asked the boy who was leaning his back against the tree branch.

The boy shrugged, "I lost them."

"I'm sorry..." she felt so bad for asking him about his parents. But she still needs his parents name for this junior high yearbook page . Ugh, now she wished she never said yes for this yearbook editor job.

"Koo Jun Seob and Lee Young Hae. Isn't that what you need?" the boy answered, as he began to close his eyes and fell asleep underneath that oak tree.

That was the very first time Chaeyoung ever talked to him. The cold Junhoe, the smartypants Junhoe, and not long after that, he became 'her' Junhoe.

~~~

"Miss Park? Shall we continue this later?" the nurse asked in concerned, as she saw Chaeyoung kept zoning out while answering her questions about Juhoe's identity.

Chaeyoung closed her eyes and shook her head. Forcing her brain to function while all her emotions came to her like a tidal wave ready to strucked her down.

"I'm sorry for that, uh, parents name... Koo Jun Seob and... Lee Young Hae." She finally answered.

After some other questions to complete Junhoe's identity form, she came back to the bed where Junhoe's body were laid down. She carefully opened the white curtain that separates her and Junhoe.

And there was him. Still in the clothes he wore the last time she saw him. His eyes were closed, his lips... Were white pale. And there was a blood stain on his temple.

Chaeyoung felt a rush of pain in her heart as she saw her lover lying on that bed... Lifeless, in front of her.

She came closer, and sat on the edge of the bed. She slowly took his hand and stroke it gently, the cold of his skin was the first thing that met her touch. His body was so cold.

Her hand went to his face, caressing it gently with her finger. Tracing down from his temple, to his eyes, his nose,and to his lips. He was... As perfect as the first time she ever saw him.

She closed her eyes, she didn't know how to act nor to feel right now. It was all felt surreal to her. It was all came in a sudden. She didn't know how to express her feelings, all of her emotions came into one and she couldn't tell them apart. She couldn't even cry. She felt... Numb.

She still couldn't believe this is happening. She felt as if, this was just another day that she had to pass. And maybe when she wake up in the day after, everything will be back to normal and Junhoe's smile would still be the first thing she sees in the morning.