III. Strawberry And Vanilla

Chaeyoung looked at her reflection in the mirror. She's not putting so much effort on her make up tonight, as she usualy did. She let her long crimson hair falls down to her shoulder not bothering to tie it up or style it in different way. The dress she was wearing, is the one that Jennie insisted her to try on at the shop. Because, Jennie knew that she'll kill that look. It's an ivory maxi dress, with low V neckline, that would compliments her cleavage, the back is a bit revealing that would show her beautiful back, and it has a long flared skirt that falls to her feet.

 It's an ivory maxi dress, with low V neckline, that would compliments her cleavage, the back is a bit revealing that would show her beautiful back, and it has a long flared skirt that falls to her feet

She still not feel confident yet of herself, despite that her friends had told her so many times that she will look stunning in that dress, but as usual, she was always not that confident about herself.

"Chaengieee, we are ready to come down." Lisa called her from outside her room.

"I'm coming!" She replied, and walked outside the room.

Her three best friends were ready to come downstairs and awe the crowd. They all look gorgeous, just like her.

"You girls look incredibly stunning!" She said, complimenting the three girls that stood before her.

"Hey, have you seen yourself? it's like Aphrodite descent herself from above standing before me." Lisa snapped her finger at Chaeyoung, hoping that she realized how gorgeous she is right now.

"From the moment I saw that dress, I knew that you'll kill it, babe." Jennie added, she never failed when it comes to fashion.

"Yah, you should be more confident of yourself, because I know for sure everyone downstairs won't take their eyes off of you." Jisoo said, patting Chaeyoung's shoulder.

"Come on, let's go to the mini vegas, my boyfriend must be waiting to see his girlfriend in this dress!" Jennie said as she opened the door.

The other girls just laughed, and followed her to the Mini Vegas.

The mini vegas itself was held in a bigger lounge room that located near the fountain garden. Unlike the other lounge with glass wall facing the pool area, the Mini Vegas lounge glass wall was facing the fountain and rose garden outside the wall. The room was filled with so many guests already. They were setting the bet high on the casino table, enjoying the snacks, and socializing with the other guests.

As Chaeyoung and the girls stepped into the room, Daniel Caesar's voice singing one of his hit Get You echoed in the room. When they entered the room, everybody can't help but took a glance at them.

Jennie's eyes scanned the crowd, trying to find the birthday boy. But suddenly there's a voice calling her name, "Jennie"

Jennie turned her head and find Yoongi waving at her. She waves back. Yoongi approached her and the girls. He put his arm on her waist, and gave her a peck on the lips.

"You look gorgeous tonight, uh, no, every single day." Yoongi gave his beautiful girlfriend a heartfelt compliment.

Jennie giggled hearing that cheesy line from her icy-cold-faced boyfriend.