Chapter 9

Bailey's POV:

All of them stopped and looked at me. Harry sighed and squeezed my hand.

"I'm sorry, Bailey..." Harry sighed.

I looked at him and shrugged.

'It's fine. They needed to know.' I signed.

He gave me a small smile.

"Wait you can understand her? Niall you too? What she say?! What she say?" Liam asked, excitedly.

"She told Haz it was fine and that we needed to know," Niall answered.

I looked at him and he raised an eyebrow.

'You're very good.' I signed then gave him a thumbs up.

He smiled, "I have a talent for languages. In a way, this is one."

I smiled really big. I liked Niall, he seemed friendly and was adorable like a kola.

"What she say this time? Oh, I'm sorry Bailey, I'm going to try to learn soon!" Liam smiled.

I returned it to him. Never have I had so many people interested in my muteness.

"Me too!" Zayn pipped up.

I looked at Harry who was grinning from ear to ear.

"So I see you've gotten Harry out of his rut..."

All of our heads snapped to Louis who was looking straight at me. I don't think he likes me very much so when he spoke.... I was shocked.

"Louis..." I heard Harry growl.

The tension in the room was so high you could karate chop it in half.

I looked at Louis and met his eyes. In a way they looked hurt...but he was mad at me, right?

'I guess so' I signed.

"She says she guesses so," Niall mumbled.

If we were shocked by Louis speaking then his next action agile is even more.

With in a few seconds I felt a pair of arms pull me into a hug and I heard a little sob.

"Thank you," he said softly causing me to tear up.

Was Harry really that bad?

And was I helping him...?

Louis pulled back and shot me a smile. I gave him one as well and looked at Harry who had tears running down his cheeks.

"Lou... I -"

Harry was cut off my a loud ringing.

I blushed and pulled out my phone to read my text. Though before I signed 'Sorry.'

Harry chuckled, "She says sorry."

The others chuckled.

I looked at my phone and read the message from Cynthia.

"NEED YOU AT WORK ASAP. Sorry, deary. I know it's your off day but I need you! XX ~Cynthia"

I frowned and replied to her saying I'd be there soon.

I looked up and saw Harry and Louis grinning like idiots and hugging with Niall making humping motions behind them. Which had Liam and Zayn laughing like maniacs.

I smiled and poked Harry's arm slightly.

He turned and smiled at me. I frowned and handed him my phone and let him read the message.