The House

I felt jolted awake as the car abruptly stopped. What just happened was all that was going through my mind. Slowly sitting up my head was spinning. "Where are we?" My mind was going through so much I just wanted answers. The woman who drove me here said she couldn't tell me anything- not yet anyway. "Home." She replies hastily a slight edge of annoyance in her voice.
She helps me out of the car her forehead crinkled slightly. "Whoa!" I stutter out she took me to a- mansion? We walk up many steps and it already seems like a workout. Eventually after much anticipation we get to the door the woman, who still won't tell me her name, steps on a tile the exact same replica of all the others. Unexpectedly it opens revealing a grand staircase. I step through and the doors close immediately behind me. Inside children, teenagers of all ages wonder around chasing each other, levitating and reading books. Wait... WHAT LEVITATING! I look back towards the closed wooden doors. Then I see a circle of children playing truth or dare. But with magic; sorcery of some kind. A girl looks over at me from the circle and laughs "we're not using sorcery!"
A blush tints my face and like always when I get embarrassed I turn a tomato colour.
"Oi, Olive stop teasing her!" I jump at the unexpected voice. She laughs again and wonders back to the game.
"Come through, I've been expecting you"