~ paparazzi (reader x ari) ~

smut warning
you and ariana had met a few times because of your gig as a photographer...but this time your meeting gets more...exciting.

Your camera flashed as you took lots of pictures of the stunning figure before you, it really didn't help that she looked absolutely gorgeous in that dress.

She literally looked like a church, you would go worship every day if she was.

she looked over at your camera, you smiled as she did and gave her a friendly wave, in which she didn't really take any notice of.

you were fairly new at this paparazzi gig so you didn't really know how it worked.

A few minutes after Ariana had left the carpet you were taking pictures of another random celeb when your boss pulled you aside.

"Y/N, someone is here to meet you!"

Ariana stood there, her hand out to shake yours, you accepted it.

"Ariana!" You exclaimed.

"I was just telling your boss how you were the nicest paparazzi I have ever met." Ariana said, holding your shoulder.

You didn't know why but you shuddered a little at her touch.

"Thank you!" You gushed, "I didn't even do much! Oh my gosh.."

Ariana asked you to help her to the bathroom by holding her trail.

When you got there Ariana turned to you, "Your right, you didn't really do much but...I just thought you looked stunning today."

"Um..." you blushed.

Ariana placed her hand on your face, you didn't really know what she meant by it but you decided to react.

You placed your hand on her face as well and leaned in to kiss her lips.

She moaned as you let your tongue in her mouth.

You pushed her smaller body back into the spacious cubicle, slamming and locking the door behind you.

"Y-Y/N...I can't get my makeup ruined." She mumbled, you groaned as you realised you couldn't.

"Doesn't mean I can't do this..."

You lifted up her fluffy dress, handing to her, you moved your hands up her thighs, grabbing the hem of her panties, then discarding of the piece.

And there was her maiden hood, freshly shaved and clean just for you...

Ariana threw her head back as you shoved your tongue into her already dripping pussy.

"Ah! Y/Nnnnnnn!" She moaned, you continued thrusting into her entrance with your tongue, working your way around her whole vagina, sucking her flesh.

"Oh, I think I'm gonna, fu-"

She let out a satisfied moan, almost on the edge of cumming as you pulled your tongue out of her.

"What was that?" She asked.

"You don't want to ruin your dress too..." you said, Ariana groaned- sexually frustrated.

"Is anyone is here? I needs to go!" You heard a Brooklyn accent declare.

Oh shit, it was Nicki.

A/N : I know this sucked. Sorryyy.