~ stealing ari's man ~ [p1]

Y/N ~ your name

you and pete are hanging out when ari comes home early

"Y/N!" Pete moaned, holding onto you, making you hold on to him longer.

"Pete...I-I'm gonna...." You mumbled.

The door bangs open and Ariana is there holding a bag that she immediately drops to cover her mouth.

"I can't believe this shit!" Ariana shouted.

You and Pete stopped in your tracks.

"You guys are fighting again!" She exclaimed.

You and Pete were entangled on the carpet, wrestling each other to death.

Pete had done the laundry, again.

And he had ruined your favourite off the shoulder top...

He insisted it was an accident but you knew it wasn't!

He purposely did these things to AnNoY the shIaT out of you.

You got up first, "I'm sorry! Pete can't help being such an asshole."

"Y/N! He's my fiancé!" Ariana said.

"Yeah, Y/N." Pete said, taunting me.

I hated being second best to him. I knew I should be happy for her and I was. But sometimes...there was a little too MUCH Pete.

"But...Y/N is my best friend and I have to compromise Pete...can we be alone?" Ariana asked him.

When Pete slammed the door, you began talking, "It's not my fault! You made him do the laundry and he destroyed my clothes!"

"You sound like a baby, Y/N," Ariana sighed, "But I get it if one of my many sweater got ruined I don't know what I would do!" She said sarcastically.

"Ariana!" I grumbled.

"Is this about the C word?" Ariana asked, "I won't be mad."

"No! I'm over that!" You said.

Earlier this year, when you and Ariana met Pete you had a huge crush on him as well, you thought he felt the same but a few months later he announced he was engaged...to Ari.

Later on, Ariana promised she would buy you a new one and you all sat down to watch Harry Potter, again.

You were on the scene where Harry was flying the Hippogriff, but that wasn't the only thing seen flying in the room...Pete's dick seemed to be having a go at it too.

You could see Ariana laughing and Pete over-exaggerating moaning.

Ha. Ha. You got front row seats to seeing Ariana and Pete fuck every ten seconds.

You saw Pete pull her hand out and heard him mutter something along the lines of "we need to talk" and your name.

Pete got up and went to the kitchen with was behind the living room, Ariana sat watching the TV.

You saw Pete gesture for you to come so you did, reluctantly.

"I'm sorry, for being so shit at laundry." He said.

"Right."

"And I really do just tease you because your my friend." Pete said.

"Really? Nothing else?" You asked.

He brushed past you, his hand slid on your ass cheeks as he did, your eyes went wide at the subtle touch, you felt your heart stop.

He drew close to your ear, "No."

You watched him walk away, as if it was nothing and sit back next to Ariana.

Was that really nothing?

A/N : Lemme know if you want a part 2 to this shit 💕👌