~ gym session (ari x reader) ~

Y/N ~ your name
Y/N/n ~ your nickname

smut warning
you go to the gym and catch ariana there💕

You were running on the treadmill, sweat dropped down your forehead and your body ached, you frequently kept seeing a girl behind you.

Who was seemingly checking you out, she was very pretty and you couldn't see why she would be checking out you of all people.

You turned off the machine as you head over to the table where you put your water bottle and grabbed for it when you felt a hand over yours.

"I'm sorry, my mistake, same bottle." She said, smiling as she picked up an identical pink bottle next to hers.

"Oh, it's okay...simple mistake." You said, you tucked a strand of hair behind your ear and blushed.

You were about to turn around and forget this ever happened when she spoke, "I'm Ariana by the way, but my friends call me Ari."

"Well, hey Ari, I'm Y/N but my friends call me Y/N/n." You said, smiling back at her.

You held out your hand but she hugged you in her arms.

You got to smell her fragrance, it was so sweet and heavenly.

"Do you wanna hang out?" She asked.

"Sure, let me just shower and we can go." I said.

"Ok, meet me outside in 10." Ariana said.

You head to the shower rooms and you quickly entered the shower, you sighed as the warm water touched you.

Suddenly, the curtains rustled open and Ariana was standing there in a towel, which she quickly discarded and got into the shower with you.

"Is this okay? All the other ones were taken..." she said, giving you her beautiful smile, again.

You listened to hear the other showers running but, nope - silence.

Liar.

You tried to avoid looking at her body, her gorgeous tan skin, her slender curves.

The water had washed off all her makeup but she still looked like a goddess divine.

It looked like she couldn't keep her eyes off of you too, but she wasn't trying to hide it.

She took you by surprise when she kissed your lips, her minty breath steamed across your body, she licked your lips asking for entrance which you gladly gave.

You moaned as her tongue explored your mouth.

She left your lips as she kissed your neck, sucking on your skin, trailing her tongue, your eyes widened at the new feeling.

You were so new to this, you had never really been with a girl before.

She placed her hand on your breast, massaging your nipple, squeezing it hard and roughly, licking it, flicking it up and down with her tongue. You gave out a long moan at this and felt her smile against your skin, continuing with the work on your second breast.

She pushed you back against the wall, then bent down, opened your thighs wide and brought her mouth close to your middle.

She whispered, "Is this okay, Y/N/n?"

"Yes. Absolutely, Ari." You said and she pushed her tongue inside of you, you moaned loudly as she moved it around, licking up every inch of your pussy.

"Ariana!" You moaned, she brought her fingers towards you, she flicked around your folds a little with her long nails before pushing one finger inside, "Ari!"

She kept pumping her fingers into you, adding one each time, until she was up to three.

"Ahh! Ariiiiiiiaaannaa..." You said as you came all over her hand.

"Fuck...I love you Y/N." Ariana said

A/N : see u after church, shistar.