~ stealing ari's man ~ [p2]

Y/N - your name
Y/N/n - your nickname
Y/EC - your eye colour
Y/HC - your hair colour
Y/SC - your skin colour

slight smut warning
((includes fingering))
you and Pete get closer while Ari gets suspicious...

"Pete! Over here!" The cameras yelled, you looked at Pete from where you standing.

He couldn't stop looking at you but then again, he couldn't stop looking at Ari either...

They did love each other but you couldn't help but think he just chose Ari to torture you.

***

You hugged Ariana as she thanked you your wonderful words of appreciation about her winning the award.

After you guys had settled in you sat down to continue your Harry Potter marathon.

Ariana felt tired so she ended up going to sleep halfway through, which left you and Pete alone on the couch.

He scooched up the couch and wrapped his arm around your back, bringing it lower down to your butt.

"Pete, no." You said, looking at him with your Y/EC eyes.

"Shh, you'll like this." He whispered in your ear.

He kept his face near your ear, his lips barely touching you as he slid his hands into your jeans and in your panties.

You eyes went wide as he did, "Pete..."

You were about to tell him off again but he rubbed your clit, making you moan.

"S-Stop..." you moaned.

"No." He replied and thrust his fingers into your dripping wet heat, pumping into your pussy fast.

He hit your g-spot with ease, he used his other finger to play with your clit as he thrust four fingers inside you.

You groaned in pain and pleasure at having this many long fingers inside you, it was exhilarating.

He kissed you on the cheek and that was all it took to send a tingling sensation through your body and make you come.

Your cum went all over his hand as he cursed and ran to the bathroom.

You smiled as you realised Pete liked you.

But what about Ariana? What was he doing?