~ MTV award? (ari x reader) ~

smut warning
you decide to congratulate your girlfriend Ari after her big win.

Ariana walked in smiling, she seemed to be floating she was so happy.

You couldn't even see her but you spoke from behind the couch.

"You won. I knew it." You said as Ariana walked up too you.

"Of course you knew...you were watching it on TV." Ariana smirked, looking at you rustling under the blanket that was over you, "What's under there?"

"Um...nothing." You said, blushing.

Ari came up to you and removed the cover with one swift motion and you were revealed your hands in your pants, the long bright pink vibrator Ariana had got you in your pants.

"Were you masturbating for me?" Ariana asked laughing.

"Uh, no! I was...um, yes." You admitted, handing over the dildo.

"Well you know what that means, no fun until I get here remember?" Ariana said and ordered you to strip and go wait for her on the bed.

As soon you were naked you laid there, legs open waiting for her.

Then Ariana walked in, looking sexy in the lingerie she had used for her Dangerous Woman : Visual 1 video.

She had knew how much you loved her in it.

And boy did she look like a whole snack.

She walked up to you, then crawled on the bed, slowly and seductively and whispered near your pussy.

"Naughty girl don't get rewards...or punishments." Ariana said kissing your navel.

You groaned frustrated as you pushed her down on the bed and kissed her, "How am I going to learn my lesson?"

She shoved her fingers into me, pumping slowly, gradually increasing speed and hitting my g-spot several times.

"Ariana! Ah!" You moaned.

She came to a halt as you let out on her fingers.

"Please...d-do more to me." You begged, running your hands down her curves.

"No." She said laughing and shut the door behind her.

"Shit." You said.