~ got a bed, wit ur name on it ~ (ariana grande x nicki minaj)

smut warning
While shooting the 'bed' video, Nicki and Ari realise they want a bed with each other's names on it.

Ariana's POV

"Love me good, love me well..." I hum as I head to the dressing rooms with Nicki to take off my outfit.

"You did so well, Ariana. Thank you so much for helping me! Amazing as always." Nicki said to me smiling.

I smiled back her, my teeth showing, "Thank you! It was all you really. You looked beautiful."

"Ah. Stop it...you were fucking brilliant, baby girl!" Nicki joked, opening the dressing room doors for us.

Inside was the assistant, Gigi and she told us where to put our clothes when we were done.

"Thank you." I said and she left the room.

Nicki locked the door and I began changing with her.

I took of my swimsuit, discarded of it on the rack and grabbed a towel to cover myself.

I swore I could see Nicki taking a peek from the corner of my eye.

She had taken off her clothes as well, she had been wearing a lingerie dress thingy and she didn't really need to take everything off but she did....

Nicki's POV

I had managed to sneak a few looks at Ariana's body and I knew she was doing the same.

We can't help but be curious, can we?

I started dancing, naked, rolling my hips, twerking a little, singing, "Strawberry lingerie, waiting for you...strawberries lingerie."

"Song stuck in your head too, huh? Catchy shit." Ariana said, I could tell her eyes were glued on me.

I turned around, my naked glory revealed to sweet Ariana's eyes.

She blushed, her cheeks when the colour of a tomato.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, just your..." Ariana said.

"Oh, relax, Ari. We're all women here." I said, laughing.

Ariana's POV

"Oh, relax, Ari. We're all women here." She said, laughing.

I laughed a little too, nervously.

She was just so...curvy.

I couldn't help but wanting to touch her...

Feel.

I crept up behind her, my hand wandered towards her ass, as I placed my small hand on her big curve.

She gasped, as she turned around and saw me.

Oops.

But, she kissed me.

She thrust her tongue down my throat, making me moan.

I let my towel drop as I let her push me onto the table, she crawled onto of me and intertwined her legs with mine.

Her maiden hood next to mine.

She pressed her pussy onto mine, grinding her hips, us now tribbing.

I moaned as the feeling of her warm clit against mine, she went faster, our heats getting wet.

"Nicki!" I moaned, it burned at how fast we were going, I yelled in pain and pleasure.

I wanted to let go but I didn't, Nicki made sure of it, holding onto my hands, pulling me to her.

Tears pricked my eyes as my vagina burned, "Ah!"

I felt myself on the edge of my orgasm and I came all over Nicki.

She came onto me as well and then got off me, "Your welcome." She said.

A/N : lol. Ari and Nicki probs don't share a dressing room or  have an assistant called Gigi ...but yeah, it worked for the story.